Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #1 Texas Lonestar AM Race

Jennifer Fulkerson was running 3rd for first half of the race ahead of Angel Atwell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Angel Atwell was charging hard in 4th place
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Kim Muzzarelli was racing her 2nd or 3rd GNCC and maintained her 5th place position the entire race. Great Job Kim

Dusty Kostman suffered a nasty spill in the 1st lap with her quad flipping sideways on top of her a tight woods section. After struggling to lift the quad off of her for several minutes, she was able to get free. Unfortunately, it badly bruised her chest, but she still continued and finished 7th in her very first GNCC race.

Traci Cecco went on to Win Women's Class and take the Overall in the last lap. Great Job, Traci! Stephanie finished three seconds later in 2nd Overall

Will Cashion had an incredible race leading the overall for three laps, but he ran into problems on the last lap and dropped back to third overall. He still easily went on to win the Stock Class!

Todd Krupinski debuted his new TRX450R in an awesome way by finishing 2nd in the Stock Class and 4th Overall.

#916 Todd Krupinski

I had a horrible first lap, with almost wrecking on the start. Then I got stuck trying to get around a wrecked Super Senior Rider. By the time I got going again, the Utility Unlimited class was already coming through. As I was trying to work my way through them, I came into contact with a Vforce and it sent me flipping. After remounting the Z, I had to pass the Utility Unlimited class again, which I did with more caution.

I was only able to work my way back up to 10th in the Stock Class and 24th overall. I hope that I have better luck in Florida, which I really don't look forward to at all if it is anything like last year.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast