Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever ride at old landing in MD?

Anybody ever ride at old landing in MD?

I go down that way every month, was wondering how the tracks are. Any other places you guys know of in Delaware or MD?
    Mods: Big Gun FS w/MM quiet core, no lid , K&N, FCR41, 11.3:1 440 and Web 479 cam, porting, no choke. Works TRS fronts & Ultracross rear shock, a few other goodies
    450R,250EX, Blaster, Banshee

Are you talking about the place in Easton, MD??
    03 Z400 - PRM Baja Bumpers Front & Rear

had 96 300EX - FMF pipe, PRM Bars, Sidewinder Chain & Sprokets

99 Recon (Wife) - Both Stock

That's it! i think it's THE Landing though?
    Mods: Big Gun FS w/MM quiet core, no lid , K&N, FCR41, 11.3:1 440 and Web 479 cam, porting, no choke. Works TRS fronts & Ultracross rear shock, a few other goodies

I have not been there yet.

My buddy went there on the 1st day with his 400ex and didnt like it, so I haven't tried it out. He said that the ATV track was poor - no real jumps and not wide enuff to pass the slower riders. Funny thing is that some one came up to him at the end of the day and asked him what he thought!!! Well, he doesnt hold anything back and tells him his opinion of the ATV track. When he is done, the guys says thanks for the info and by the way, "I'm the OWNER of the track and will make all these changes by next week!!! You can come back next w-end and ride for FREE!" Well my buddy had plans for the next w-end and he/we aint been back. As for the MC track, its supposed to be AWESOME!!

I have heard that he did make the changes, but I have not seen them lately. I am waiting for them to lower the prices for 1/2 days/evenings for me to go. They charge $40/day to ride.

As for other tracks around, there aren't many. My buddy has one at his house, there is a MX track in Seaford that is open on Sundays, and Budd's Creek, which has racing from spring to fall.
    03 Z400 - PRM Baja Bumpers Front & Rear

had 96 300EX - FMF pipe, PRM Bars, Sidewinder Chain & Sprokets

99 Recon (Wife) - Both Stock

I want there last weekend . The quad track has a couple jumps but they are small. But you can ride quad on the motorcross tracks which are good. If you want more information go to there web site www.thelandingmx.com. I might be going again this weekend.

Thanks for the info Dave400. I'll be going back down there in two weeks. If it's good weather I'll trailer the quads and try it out.

Exclamation

Supposedly there is going to be a new MX track in New Castle, DE off of Route 9. Not sure when though. I asked a state parks official about 3-4 weeks ago if there are any places in DE to ride and she said no except for this place. She said the only thing they were waiting on was a permit to build restroom facilities. I have gone by it a couple times and it looks like they are trying to put something together.. they have a lot of dirt moved around and theres bulldozers and stuff out there. Also, I heard it was supposed to be opening by the summer but who knows!! It would be awesome for me cause thats only 15-20 min away from my house!

If it opens we'll be there! Thanks!

Cool Landing

I have ridden there once and enjoyed it, however the price is stiff. I personally like the beginner MX track,It is a fun track to ride. The 4-wheeler track is ok, the one guy is right, it is narrow. I hope to be going back there in a few weeks. Any other new places to go??

If I get lucky enough not to work this Sunday, I may go to Easton, EX chick, anything new on the track up near you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast