Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington, Idaho, & Oregon riders & racers...please read!!!!

Washington, Idaho, & Oregon riders & racers...please read!!!!

what: tag team Euro GP (hare scramble) format ATV only race
    where: goldendale, WA
    ----------
    (This could change a little bit.)

Pro class: 2 riders $100.00 per team
    Expert Class 2 riders $60.00 per team
    Amateur class 4 riders max per team. $30.00 per rider.
    Utility Class 4 riders max per team. $30.00 per rider.

We will have plaques or trophies for the Amateur classes. 100% payback for pros. We are going to have hats and T-shirts to throw out also.

On Saturday there is a MX play day. $20.00 per person ride untill your arms fall off. I should have all of the specifics this week. I will post the flier on the web. Tell everyone.

April 24 MX playday
    April 25 Quads Grand Prix. 6.5 mile loop. Start at 10:00 done at 2:00 and should be out of there by 3:30.
    -------
    IT is time for change in the ATV community of the NW. in the past we have been a sideshow at motorcycle races, looked down on by them & been treated as 2nd rate riders & racers... but change is coming for the ATV scene here in the NW.
    this is a first for ATV racing in the NW.... the first ever ATV ONLY Euro GP/tag team harescramble race format... if you know of anyone that wants to try endurance & XC racing this is a place to start. if there is a good turnout, this will be the first of many of it's kind.
    so tell your friends, pass on the info & get as many people to go as you can!

some of the info above was taken from
    quads only

more track info: eddieville MX park it's the same facility that round 4 of teh WORCS races will be held on...
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Thumbs up

Can someone tell me Where this is town??? We were talking about the race up there awhile back and wondered how far it is from Boise... I would like to do some Race coverage on the WORCS series and race some as well, I know the locals will be doing a few as well......
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

from boise(according to mapquest) it is 340 miles, about 5 hours drive time.
    you go west on I-84, take exit #104- US hwy 97 go north toward goldendale. final directions are on the track website... a flyer will be available soon if you want to pass it along... location is great to attract people from most of washington, oregon, & western idaho without too long of a drive for most.
    we need to get as many riders at this race as possible.(i know there are already 70+ ready & commited to go from western washington) if we get a good turnout, i know they will consider doing many more of them in the future.
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

here's a Link to the Flyer for more details

i have it in PDF format if you want to print it out & post it at local shops
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Tina its about the same distance for you as it is for me, hope to see you there! I may end up needing a team to ride with. My team rider wont go if its the same weekend as the Ironman event in Yakima.
    Heres to all the men in women in uniform!

Thanks for the info... I sent out some emails, maybe some from Idaho will show

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

great! keep passing it on... getting the word out now means people have time to mark thier calendars, make arrangements, & take time off, if necessary, to help maximize attendance & hopefully we will have an awesome turnout.
    we need to encourage everyone, even non-racers, to go.... the ATV community of the northwest needs events like this... so push, pull, or drag them to it, or ridicule them forever for not going!
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Come on Tina!!! Hey i fyou did come up I have another gal that I race w/ I just found out they are goin & she was wanting a women's team..........it could be me,her,you & who knows who else hehehe just somethin to think about!! This will be my 1st race racing w/ the boys class I hope to see all of you out there I just can't wait!!!! It's gonna be torture waiting till April. Hey Andre did ya make it out to Motoplex this weekend?? I was gonna drive out there today but didn't get around to it, I just was wondering if it's severe?? Think the kid & I are gonna try & amke Oakwood Sun
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

Originally posted by dirtmomma
    Come on Tina!!! Hey i fyou did come up I have another gal that I race w/ I just found out they are goin & she was wanting a women's team..........it could be me,her,you & who knows who else hehehe just somethin to think about!! This will be my 1st race racing w/ the boys class I hope to see all of you out there I just can't wait!!!! It's gonna be torture waiting till April. Hey Andre did ya make it out to Motoplex this weekend?? I was gonna drive out there today but didn't get around to it, I just was wondering if it's severe?? Think the kid & I are gonna try & amke Oakwood Sun
    Troy just infromed me we are gonna have to come up and Give Monroe a try sometime...... hehe ( I knew the tape Idea would work!!!!)

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

i didn't make it to the motoplex i've been more concerned with getting the quad ready to go to the glen helen GNC. just going over things & making sure to have the essentials. maybe sometime after i get back...
    yesterday i posted the flyers at some local shops & will do so again tomorrow.
    hey, can you print up some flyers to take to the races at oakwood & hand them out, if you go? i know oakwood is generally well attended during the winter months by quads.. .
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast