Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Pro Quad Series Round #2 Phoenix, AZ Race Report

Is Jason Luburgh going to be riding for Nac's this year?
    Brian Weir #52

07 RM-Z250-current build
    06 CRF250R--SOLD
    87 250R-- MX-SOLD
    04 Yamaha YZ250--SOLD
    03 Cannondale MX Loaded-- SOLD
    86 250R Full MX-- SOLD

way to go FARR!! honda rules
    way to go Lost Creek Cycles. i can't belive ur my neighbor
    REICHERT

Phoenix was an incredible race. It was great having the best seat in the house also. Nothin like sitting on top of the cars that the monster trucks were going to crush later on in the night. I was right in the middle of the action.

There were a few jumps in the course but the pictures with jumps didnt turn out very well. With a few more accesories added to my camera the picures next time will show up great.

Great job by Farr and Factory Honda ... Great Job by Ellis also .... I can see this is going to be an interesting year for ATV racing . May the best rider and team take it all . Did Jasmin Plante race any of these races ?? Or is he back home resting?? I know he does a lot of ice racing in the winter ... maybe he's up ehre dominatiing again.
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

i noticed the 10" rims and was wondeirng myself about the jumps. I guess it was more TT

yea i am curious to when he will use the woody quad also that looks like more of a mx set up then the one he has now from the side at least
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

Luburgh

I didn't get a chance to talk to Jason before he left for Cali but I think he doesn't have a major sponsor.

thanx for the coverage Harlen. Way to go Tim Farr. Sorry that Keith got a rock in his rotor. may have given Tim and the others a run for their money.Oh well, there is always next time.
    -SeaTec

The woody quad isnt actually one of farrs quads, honda just made that one for the dealer show. His quads all use leager components. I see he changed his front end to a t-pin since the 1st race. He only have the lt leager front end on before.

Excellent coverage - Norrisboat, those pics are awesome....way better than anything I could have gotten even if I could have borrowed a camera!!! It was an exciting race to watch, that's for sure!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast