Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2004 Pro Quad Series Round #2 Phoenix, AZ Race Report

Great to see you post Dunk!
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by dunk19d
    this is jason dunkelberger. i'd just like to say that these tracks at the indoor races are nothing more than a pathetic tt track. but this is nothing new thats how most of them have always been. the past two tracks at anahiem and phoenix haven't been great tracks to race on. hopefully at san diego this saturday we'll get a better track to race on!!!! but i'm not getting my hopes up!!!
    What would be your guys' ideal track? More supercrossy (like the Dirt Riot?!) or more TT style? Just wondering what you guys prefer to play on!! That track at the Dirt Riot was sick to watch you guys on......!!!! And yeah....I was disappointed when I saw the Bank One track.....but you guys still did a good job of tearing it up out there!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Again, great coverage! Ever consider putting in a resume at ATV Sport*?
    No matter what you ride, its all good.
    -------------------------

2000 440EX (Sold)
    --------------------------
    2003 Polaris Predator (Sold)

CONGRATES PAT BROWN .WE'RE PROUD OF YOU.ANOTHER FAST LOCAL JERSEY BOY.LOOK OUT GUYS.HE'S COMING!
    GOOD JOB.
    MIKE KRACHUN
    used to be kinda fast.

I posted the pics I got from the race on my site.

Lost Boys Racing

Later
    www.scholleracing.com

for those who wanted to know... Jason Luburg is Racing for Nac's this year. he won the 2001 4-stroke Pro Am Champion and the 1999 4-Stroke A. I guess you could say Nac's is Jason's main sponsor for the year. it's great to see the 450R out front ! can't wait to pick mine up next week. yeah, it's much more exciting when you see big triples and stuff. no offense to anyone, but i think flattrack is really boring. i personally think whoever has the better bike wins, 450R in this case
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456