Thread: back fenders cut

back fenders cut

has anyone seen a 400 with cut rear fenders? i saw one bike with them but dont remember how it was cut exactly,and i want to do mine like it. if anyone has pics please post.

i wouldnt do this..some guys do ......sometimes it looks good....it almost never works good......id leave the rears alone unless you can afford to replace them if they get butcherd

Arrow Dont...

Cutting the front fenders is fine... But leave the back ones alone! You will get atrociously dirty in minutes...
    80 horsepower engines on 300 pound frames... Thats like having 2000 horsepower in your family car.

STOLEN: 1995 TRX300EX *Cobra JET Exhaust *K&N Air Filter *.040 overbore with high comp piston and Porting *Works Suspension *Sunstar 14/36 Aluminum Sprockets *Web Full-Race Cam, Valves, and Springs *AC Nerf Bars *DG Baja Swingarm plate *Renthal "RM bend" Handlebars *Motion Pro Twist Throttle *Scott Comp2 Grips *Ceet gripper seat cover *Hotwire Ignition Wires *Filtered Airbox Vents *20X10X9 Titan Fast Trekker Rear tires

TT racing is the only reason you'd cut your rear fenders,,,that's probably the type of bike you saw.....

i saw a DS with cut rear fenders it looked really cool. but it was just for the dunes. It would be crazy to cut your rear fenders around where I live.