Thread: Thanks Pappy...

Hybrid View

Thanks Pappy...

For....

Having some sense. I truly find it hard to believe how infantile some people are. I can't believe that since Yamaha FINALLY made a competitive quad, how SOME (not all) of the Yamaha guys wanna say YEAH YAMAHA RULES!! TRX BLOWS!! YEAH YEAH!! RAH RAH!! And that how some of the Honda guys (not all) wanna make excuses when it's not even out yet. How their panties are so much in a wad that perhaps, just maybe, someone besides Honda has finally made a quad that can dominate. We will all have fun riding our new quads whether they be Yamaha, or Honda. Honda will have some wins, and Yamaha will have some wins. Really, in the end, what does it matter? I mean seriously, if the Yamaha has a couple more ponies than the Honda does that mean guys who own a Honda have small weiners? Or if the Honda takes the GNCC championship, am I gay because I ride a YFZ? Come on people, grow up and ride what you like, and quit tryin to insult me cause I like my YFZ, and I won't insult you when I blow your doors off on your TRX450R ok?? (HEEEEYY I JUSS KIDEEEN!!)

PEACE!!

Maxx

08 kfx 450r
    Phoenix Performance Pipe
    Fuel customs Intake
    Dyna tek FI controller

Ya know, I really thought you were making a great point to all these readers here about debating on a quad that is not even released to the YFZ, but your last comment,

"Come on people, grow up and ride what you like, and quit tryin to insult me cause I like my YFZ, and I won't insult you when I blow your doors off on your TRX450R ok??"

ruined everything you had said. You just couldn't let it go could you? You just had to indicate before you ended your speech that you thought your YFZ would beat my 550R. otflmfao.

unbelievable. I would have not replied but that last FREEG'n comment tweeked me a bit.

chad502EX.com
    --------------------------
    ...Having a blast on my 70HP Dynojet tuned 500R!

thanks...

watching this BS unfold makes me wanna you stupid azzes dont have the brains to see what we as atv enthusiests have to chose from now. it pisses me off to no end to read this stuff. if i take the mentality of some of these morons and apply the "loyality" and "biased" to humans instead of quads, id be goose stepping and screaming heil hitler!!!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News