Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: axle help?

axle help?

is the sproket hub on the stock axle replacable. if it is ,dose any one know a good place to get 1 cheap? thanks
    MaTT
    300ex
    white 400ex maier/coustom lengthed works /250R arms painted black,20 inch kenda KlAws, hmf slip on, uni air filter, ac nerfs, renthal fat bars, kenda front mxs , pro design kill switch, coustom skidplates >>> engine work or a new quad
    >xR- 50-joker bar kit, k&n, FmF POWer cORE 2 WElded on to strock header >PINEY POWER
    aim- mx300exshift

Try East Coast ATV www.eastcoastatv.com They sell a lot of pull off parts and there prices are awesome.
    2001 400 EX with a bunch of stuff.

Originally posted by Yellow2001400ex
    Try East Coast ATV www.eastcoastatv.com They sell a lot of pull off parts and there prices are awesome.
    thanks but are they replacable because service honda shows it conected to the axle and they dont sell replacments
    MaTT
    300ex
    white 400ex maier/coustom lengthed works /250R arms painted black,20 inch kenda KlAws, hmf slip on, uni air filter, ac nerfs, renthal fat bars, kenda front mxs , pro design kill switch, coustom skidplates >>> engine work or a new quad
    >xR- 50-joker bar kit, k&n, FmF POWer cORE 2 WElded on to strock header >PINEY POWER
    aim- mx300exshift

I don't think the sprocket hub is replaceable.I have been wrong before but I feel good about this oneI have never seen an axle without one.
    Big B

i think they are replacable cuz i had to get a new axle and i pounded my sproket hub off i didnt reuse it but i got it off.

i hope i dont have to buy a new axle. all i need is a sproket hub. my axle is like brand new
    MaTT
    300ex
    aim- mx300exshift

Thumbs up

I have one I would sell for a very small fee if they do come off. I ruined the axle and never took it off, just threw it in the corner and went on.

Does anyone know for sure, I would think they are replaceable but not sure

it looks like it would come off but i havnt found place that sells them
    MaTT
    300ex
    aim- mx300exshift

yes it comes off.remove the axle and tap it off with a RUBBER hammer.pm rookiex.he has an lsr hub for 50.00 shipped
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

i just noticed you have a 300ex and i was talking about a 400ex.sorry
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12