Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 450R weak spot?

Re: TRX450R

Originally posted by BIGRED400
    I think the real weak spot is in the motor.

WHO WON THE BAJA 1000??? Oh that's right .........the TRX450R !
    I think you might be right.
    YFZ450

Originally posted by Baley69
    If thats the case, some wheel shop laughed there *** off when you left
    Or maybe I own the wheel shop, among other things, like I own you.
    YFZ450

Your old enough to have a daughter but yet you come on the internet saying things like that? Grow up man!!

Please look thro all of my posts and find ONE that I flamed someone on what kind of quad they ride. If some dumbass spent 6500 dollars on rims they diserve to be slammed.
    Bling
    YFZ450

Your old enough to have a daughter but yet you come on the internet saying things like that? Grow up man!!

Please look thro all of my posts and find ONE that I flamed someone on what kind of quad they ride. If some dumbass spent 6500 dollars on rims they diserve to be slammed.
    BTW, lern howw too speel. You are really the one lacking some self confidence and brain power here. I made a little jokey joke about the damn motor. Oh, sooooo sensitive. I KEED, I KEED. Little dog little joke...
    Stuff like that really brings out the guys with chips on their shoulders quickly. Dude, the TRX is not something of your own invention, in fact, you're too dumb to invent a glass of water, so pull your pants up, turn your hat back around and go find a job.
    YFZ450

Originally posted by biohazard1.2
    sure...it obviously really bothers you....was not looking to send you into therapy.

The shot about "looking in your shortz" really got to ya, huh?

did not mean it that "meanly"

and Baley...just go "spare yourself"...the dude has cash, it is his, and regardless of how you like it, we are not communists and he can buy and spend WTF ever he wants without having to take idiotic comments that have no place other than...FLAMING.

If I was a "gay" you two would def be nervous.hehe

You lil dudes are really touchy when someone who has a yamaha has an opinion...I also have a Honda.

So, both of you....STFU and quit taking everything and everybody so seriously. ...you will never make 35.

the weakness is in your senses of humor.
    it's just like he said, humor guys. If you can't take a jab you won't make it long in this world.
    Anyway, the competition is great these days. Cool quads abound us now. Some are just inferior to others.
    YFZ450

Originally posted by Barely legal
    BTW, lern howw too speel. You are really the one lacking some self confidence and brain power here. I made a little jokey joke about the damn motor. Oh, sooooo sensitive. I KEED, I KEED. Little dog little joke...
    Stuff like that really brings out the guys with chips on their shoulders quickly. Dude, the TRX is not something of your own invention, in fact, you're too dumb to invent a glass of water, so pull your pants up, turn your hat back around and go find a job.
    LOL , but sereiously do you see us going to bluetraxx and doing lil **** like flamin the YFZ , no , we already know the TRX is going to give the YFZ a hell of alot of compititon , so there is no need to. And why is it every time there is a 450R forum there is ALWAYS a YFZ owner there TRYING to bash on it , cough cough scared , jeaslous cough cough , or maybe it is just a coincidence??? Unlike these lil bluetraxx ***s that come on exriders and creat a forum that says stupid sh*t about Honda and then go to Bluetraxx and tell everyone what he did.... That is gay as hell , and certainly not mature, as all you guys claim to be..... I mena it is good to have some compition but it just plain gets annoying and tiring when on every 450R forum there is a YFZ owner trying to bash the 450R....
    BMR RACING -- 2002 330ex - Yellow - Port and Polished , DMC , Elka Front Shocks , Edelbrock , Works Rear Shock , Wiesco , DG , AC , Burgard , ITP wheels , Holeshot Tires , Renthal, WebCam , Powell 330 Kit, Pc'ed matalic night blue frame and swing arm , Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop , Denton racing Stabilizer, And much much more....

Barely Legal, this is your first and last warning. You're more than welcome here but the obvious attempts to get people all pissed off doesn't cut it.

And I don't know WTF this thread has turned into but I can guess...another baseless pissing contest about a quad that's not even here yet.
    2013 KTM 300XC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234