Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HRC kit

HRC kit

How much are you guys paying for the install of the kit?no bs

paying cash for the kit, installing myself!

chad502ex.com
    --------------------------
    ...Having a blast on my 70HP Dynojet tuned 500R!

Talking hrc kit

my dealer quoted me about $140-$150 to install the kit,they are a small dealer and their labor rates are only $35.00 an hour,he said it should take about 4-5 hours to install.i figure that it's too cheap to pass by,i've got the first one he's getting and i'm having the kit put on before i pick it up.i will lrt you guys know how well it does!
    ted abrams

I'm gonna to try to get it thrown in with my machine.
    2005 TRX450r, Dynatech CDI, Renthal Fat bars, MPH billet riser, K&N air filter, Quadtech hood, Rossier Pipe, Hot Cams Stage 2, ported/polished, Duncan Racing bumper, Duncan rear brake block off, Duncan Racing case saver, JD performance +2 LT a-arms, TCS shocks

Re: hrc kit

Originally posted by stabbincabin
    my dealer quoted me about $140-$150 to install the kit,they are a small dealer and their labor rates are only $35.00 an hour,he said it should take about 4-5 hours to install.i figure that it's too cheap to pass by,i've got the first one he's getting and i'm having the kit put on before i pick it up.i will lrt you guys know how well it does!
    hey you should ride it before you put the hrc kit in. to see how it is
    Redneck Racing

Orange 05 TRX450R
    G-Force Axle
    AC Pro Peg Nerfbars
    bomz air filter
    stage 2 hotcam
    tag handle bars
    kenda claw mx tires rear
    kenda claw front
    pro design tether switch
    fullbore orange plactic

And soon to have a 75 chevy truck with small block 400 in it, 6 inch lift, and 35 inch boggers

And i have a 91 toyota pickup extended cab truck soon to have 6 inchs of lift and 35 inch tires.

Forums Registered To
    -http://www.exriders.com/vbb/
    -http://www.hbombfilms.com/forum/
    -http://www.trx450r.org/forum/
    -http://www.hmfengineering.com/forums/index.php?
    -http://www.4wheelparts.com/forum/
    www.toyotanation.com

Re: Re: hrc kit

Originally posted by 450rboy
    hey you should ride it before you put the hrc kit in. to see how it is
    I'll second that. That is what I am doing. I am installing mine myself though. Even if I took it to the dealer I would be the one putting it in.

$35.00 hr is friggin cheap! I'm glad I don't work there! I can't imagine the tech. wages are very good. Our shop charges $80.00 hr but with a lot of people around Issaquah, WA that have money that work at Microsoft and all we can charge that much and people don't even bat an eye.
    '04 TRX450R now here!!! Have Sand Stars front and rear. AC nerfs on the way along with HRC kit and Factory Effex graphics kit!

'02 TRX400EX for sale. Emaculate!!!E-mail me if you are interested.

'86 ATC250R Paul Turner HR pipe, Fat Boy silencer, Boyseen reeds, 39mm Mikuni Flat slide, K&N air filter, ported, CR250 Head Gasket.

4-5 hours to install a cam and jetting!!!!!!!!! Im thinkin 2hrs tops....that with a half hour lunch inluded!!
    04 HRC 450R (runs like a raped ape!)

District 18 MX "B" Class #479

Tag T2, Kenda Klaws, Douglas Beadlocks, AC stadium bumper and nerfs, Works Connection EZ Pull Clutch. HMF full exhaust, LSR axle, K&K Flame Graphics, Motion Pro Twist Throttle, Carbon-Man Hood, Tusk D-Flex Handguards

Originally posted by Andy479
    4-5 hours to install a cam and jetting!!!!!!!!! Im thinkin 2hrs tops....that with a half hour lunch inluded!!
    I completely agree

When I get a 450r I will not buy the kit. I will probley by the cam only and then a aftermarket pipe. I don't see the reason to buy a air box lid with a whole in the top of it and a bigger end cap for a pipe im not going to use. Im just curious if the HRC cam for the TRX450r is the stock cam for the CRF450??? Thats my $.02 on the whole thing, maybe the kit price is a killer deal but im going to wate and see what some of the motor builders do and some of you guys on Exriders before I make any big moves.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

my dealer told me 300 for the kit and they would install it for free. they also said that if i were to put it in myself it would void any type of warrenty, but if they put it in for me the bike has a warrenty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast