Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blister Resistor gloves?

Blister Resistor gloves?

Has anyone heard of these? I read somewhere about them, but can't find any place that sells anything like that. They go inside of your normal riding gloves. How much do they run and where can I get a set. Thanks CJ

I use them and they work pretty dang good,,,pcracingusa.com is who sells them..I got the $20 pair,,worth tryin out,,they do work.

Mechanix brand gloves

They also work well. They have a few different kinds.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Thanks for the replies. Do the mechanix gloves fit under regular riding gloves? Also would I need a larger size regular glove to use the Underware? I really don't want to buy another pair. I just bought a new pair. I ran a Harescramble this weekend and had blisters on five fingers(palm side). I think it was due to the mositure inside my gloves. They were really wet after the race. The underware sounds like it might cure that. I normally wear a large, but the thors are a bit loose( exp. when they get wet). Thanks CJ

Also,,pour some baby powder inside the blister risister gloves,,that helps with soaking up the sweat,,,wet hands=blisters...

Thumbs down wimps

blah ... :blah
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

But see knighttime you don't get the blisters because for one,,from what I heard you always have a cold beer in your hand so that keeps the temp down inside your gloves and also your hands/palms have been through extinsive conditioning over the last few months being kept up inside from the cold weather... LMAO..

i think they were answer gloves but anyways they were really think and comfortable. i would just look for better gloves if i was you.

I bought the best pair of gloves thor makes. the problem was my hads got wet from sweating and like rico said wet hands = blisters. I think the Underware gloves will fix that. Another pair of gloves would probably do the same thing. Just my opinion. CJ

Just keep getting blisters until you get caless's. This past weekend I really hurt my hands at Raush creek mx park, I got 5 blisters and one huge blood blister all from riding 3 hours straight and then on the 3rd hour when my blood blister was the size of a quarter it popped and oh boy did that hurt! then later on when I went to take my glove off it stuck to my hand! What a fun day at the track
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast