Thread: The person who posted burn out pics of him on his raptor...

The person who posted burn out pics of him on his raptor...

If you look in the letters to dirt wheels, theres a person doin burnouts on his moms raptor. Is that the kid that was on the site???
    no more wheeler.. :-/

all i have is a J-Bird (sun bird where the s,u, and half the n fell off... looks like a J-Bird now lol) and a 83 camaro z-28...

I dont know, but if that was my kid, I would lock him in a small closet (seen shawshank redemption?) and beat him daily for a long time!
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

if i ever get this film developed i'll get a pic of a pretty nice burnout i did. 4th gear dry pavement. it probably woulda been smokier with some water (or bleach) but oh well.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

tire blackener works well

what you are talking about bleech? u put that on the tires?

???

There not the same pics.One raptor had nerfs and the other didn't.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

that kid did not really own the raptor, it was cantcatchmeonda660's raptor from bluetraxx. that guy was just some fake.
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal
    2001 Arctic Cat 250-Warn 2000 lbs. winch

Re: reply

Originally posted by Sleeping Catfish
    that guy was just some fake.
    flame removed...........play nice kids
    Last edited by 4punksdad; 03-05-2002 at 06:31 PM.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

HOLY SHIZNIT!!!!!! SMOKING CRACKFISH POSTED AND HIS POST DIDNT INVOLVE SOMETHING ABOUT HIS "CANNONDALE"!!!!!!!!!!! aughhhhhhhh im gonna pass out, **** has frozen over!

2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

Well he lives in the same town as me, but I don't know who he is. Can you imagine what his mom will be like when she finds out.
    2001 Honda 300EX-mine
    14t front sprocket
    K&N Airfilter
    Baja Center Skid Plate-not being used
    DG Front Bumper
    20x11x9 Maxxis Razr's
    21x7x10 Razr's

2002 Honda 250EX-brothers
    DG Front Bumper

1992 Dodge Dakota-toy hauler
    30" Pro-Comps
    tool box
    15x8 Eagle Racing alloy wheels
    5-Speed
    V-6...slow
    2wd

yea, ther would be a sound that sounds like celery breakin, cept it would be that dudes neck.