Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics: close up of Farr's 450

Pics: close up of Farr's 450

ill try to get them posted....i got these at Nemx indoor track in andover ohio.
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

#32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

hmm....i dont know how to make them show up...darn
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Looks like you've got two different links mashed together. Go to your pic at Imagestation, click on it to blow it up, right-click and go to Properties. Copy and paste that URL here, remove the .orig.jpg tag on the end and wrap the whole URL with [i m g] and [/ i m g] (but without the spaces. Look at your post now that I fixed it and click "edit". You can see how the code is supposed to work.
    2013 KTM 300XC

if that worked.....thanks alot guy
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Nick is this place open year round?

it just recently opened..everything is brand new...ans yes i do believe they are going to have it open all year....i hear that they are even making some starting gates to put in, maybe they will hold some races there!

nick
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

AOL sn- nedmundson32

#32 Nick Edmundson-

AOL sn- nedmundson32

#32 Nick Edmundson-

AOL sn- nedmundson32

did you get to see it go around? looks awesome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast