Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Pro Quad Series Round #1 Anaheim, CA Race Report

#72 & Jeremy Schell
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

#29 Sliding Out
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I was there... man where does races sick.... I lost my dam voice in after the second race when Farr won the moto.

sweet pics that facroty R is looks sweet i want one
    I live every day as if it were my last because one of these days it will be

If your not living on the edge your taking up to much space

"olny those who risk going to far will find out how far one can actually go"

Pigs are olny good if they are smoked

Don't you yell at me i got felings to you know

if you want to talk to me you make a ****ing appointment
    for sale
    2002 honda 400ex
    full fmf pipe
    hot cam
    high comp. piston (11:1)
    BRAND NEW HOLESHOT XCT
    renthals
    rev box
    must go asap

Do you have any more pics of The 450R or Honda pit crew setup and stuff?
    Honda Rules. Period.

Yeah, id like to see the Honda pit as well. do they have the big rig?
    -SeaTec

I just got off the Phone with Keith Little:

#12 Keith Little was extremely excited about his win at Round #1, and he is currently praticing in Arizona for Round #2.

Keith Little describe the race as being extremely tight. Tim Farr got the Holeshot and Keith battled with Doug Gust for beggining of the race. Around the 4th lap, Keith & Doug took different lines through a rhythm section. Keith took the outside whoops section and Doug took the inside Double section. Keith drifted to the right and Doug Gust Front Tire nailed Keith in the Side which left a bruise. Luckily, neither rider wrecked, but Keith was well aware of how Doug & Tim battled for the lead the previous year, so he became even more determined to get out front. Several laps later Keith made the pass in a sweeping turn. Tim Farr took the outside and Keith took the Inside for the lead, and he went on to Win it.

Keith Little had great things to say about Ronnies and Lonestar for supporting him this year.

I wish Keith the best of Luck at Round #2, and EXriders.com will be contacting him after the race.

Great Job Keith

Can't wait to watch round #2 here in Phoenix in a couple weeks!! Should be awesome to watch it! Harlen - you coming out here for this one???
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

No, I won't be out to the West coast till possibily The GNC National.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast