Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Pro Quad Series Round #1 Anaheim, CA Race Report

#35 Darrell Patton
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Tim Farr, Keith Little, and Doug Gust
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

#12 Keith Little made the Pass on #4 Tim Farr for the Lead!

#12 Keith Little really stepped it up and Doug Gust was waiting on his oppurtunity to pass Tim as well.

Shortly afterward Doug Gust made the Pass and moved into 2nd Place behind Keith Little.

#12 Keith Little WON, Great Job!!!
    #55 Doug Gust Finished 2nd
    #4 Tim Farr Finished 3rd

4th #53 Kory Ellis
    5th #5 Josh Frederick
    6th #19 Jason Dunkelberger
    7th #14 Jeremy Schell
    9th #74 Dustin Nelson

That's awesome, 3 different manufacturers on the podium. I wonder if that ever happened before? 250R, QuadRacer and Tecate or Banshee??????

Why did Farr fade?

I bet my stack of chips that he wins the title this year.

i think its kick *** to see different manufactures out there battling it out!!! way to keith little!!!

Originally posted by Pappy
    i think its kick *** to see different manufactures out there battling it out!!! way to keith little!!!
    i agree, reading up on the races and stuff is much more exciting now

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast