Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Pro Quad Series Round #1 Anaheim, CA Race Report

You can show up any time before the show starts @ 7:00PM & still get a pit pass. It will cost you $20.00 & that includes the ticket.

Can someone who was there or would know, answer this question for me........ Out of the YFZ's that were in the "final", how many had the kick start setup on them? Are the pro MX rider's taking advantage of this? Thanks for the info!!!!

Matt
    Matt Williams
    2012 GNCC Sport 15+
    Support those who support the
    SICC Racing
    WKC Power-sports
    GBC Tires
    HMF Racing

Originally posted by BOB-ON-THIS
    You can show up any time before the show starts @ 7:00PM & still get a pit pass. It will cost you $20.00 & that includes the ticket.
    Thanks Bob, now all I need is to talk someone into takin me out there lol.

Lance, I will be runnin novice seeing how this will be my first mx race in over 6 months, and my first time on the track with my 450...unless of rsome reason in morning practice I feel the need to move up (and if they would allow me)
    Daniel Atchison #44
    Weeeee Racing

Hey Daniel! I might be out there in the am just for practice (I'm racing Verde on Sunday...) before I head to BOB...if I see you I will be sure to come check out your new ride and say hi!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Corry,

When can you get in on Saturday morning? I take it you can watch the qualifiers? I don't really care to sit through the Monster truck garbage though. When are you and your crew gonna be down there?

Sounds like the 450R's will be getting here tomorrow or Friday. If so, I am pulling mine down to the BOB and selling it!

trx440! Check you PM's!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Harlen, were you there???????? I was up in the sky box getting liquered..........i didn't care for the monster trucks.........my co worker was running the show.....its cool to see how one person can make 50,000 people happy
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

what pipe is tim farr using and how much is it??

is it better then the white brothers pipe?
    life without quads is no life at all

and which one sounds better i have a banshee with dmc's on it and it sound so loud that when i was at my MX race every one thought there was something wrong with it like the hcoke was in or something.... so will these pipes sound like a pusscat compared to what im used to...i know that the raptor's sound bad with a pipe like wooooowowoow but banshee's sound like tetettettttttetetetetette
    life without quads is no life at all

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    #55 Doug Gust

does gust have 2 rezzi's per shock?, it looks like it in that pic, one piggy back one and one remote one....

Nick
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast