Thread: All Terrain Vehicle Mag. ride test

All Terrain Vehicle Mag. ride test

This magazine has a two page "first ride " of the 450r. Like the rest of the "flavor of the month mags" the conclusions are similar. Here's a quote you all may enjoy, "Is the new TRX more radical and breathtaking than the Predator or YFZ Yamaha? Not necessarily. It is, however, their unabashed equal, and to completely close the deal,it's a Honda! Need we say more." Now how doe a Polaris even compare to a YFZ? In another article in the same issue they rate the Polaris best sport atv over the YFZ. They do go on to say that "Had our criteria allowed even minor modifications,the YFZ would have dominated. The stories I have heard about the Polaris is that it is anything but reliable. This just reinforces my belief that they should do a 2-3 year test and tells us how they hold up over time.
    08 Foreman 500 w/power steering
    06 450R w/HRC kit
    05 300ex
    03 CRF/XR 50 w/ 70 engine
    ? china 90 quad (won in a raffle)

All I know is the predator run nice. They handle nice and my friends has been reliable. It does seem they get a bad rap since they are a Polaris but those who have them or even have ridden one much seem to just love em.
    DS 450

i have a ridden partner who has one and never had a problem with it.i love to ride it and it doubles and triples just as good as my 400 in my sig.the only complaint i would have is it needs to be wider and lower.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

Don't count polaris predators out. There great machines. They have lots of power.