Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ATV Olympics Day 1 Cross Country

Front Line Continued..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

The second row was the C Classes and 40+
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

2nd Row continued..

Before the moved the 40+ to the 2nd Row I lined up behind my friend Traci Cecco!

How it that for an Easter Egg

I was extremely nervous off the line because I never raced anyone elses quad before, and didn't even know how it handled, but I was out to have fun!

The start was intense

Amazingly, I got an excellent start and had a great starting postion!

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    I was extremely nervous off the line because I never raced anyone elses quad before, and didn't even know how it handled, but I was out to have fun!

The start was intense

looks like you were out fornt!
    In Memory of BoB Gabriel...12/30/03

...............We will Miss you..................

R.I.P #35 Todd Vescovi

You Will Be Missed!

Cain Roger #184 got the holeshot and I was right behind him with Traci pushing me along.

2nd Row Start!

Cain Roger misjudged a turn and I quickly took Overall lead

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast