Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ATV Olympics Day 1 Cross Country

theres a carectin on the mx results for 250 b 2nd place austin britt was on a honda 400ex represtentin exrriders not on a yamha

Smile Harlen's (My) Z400

Hey Harlen, Glad you had a great time on my Z400. Hope to see you in Fla. again sometime. Nice to see my bike up front even if I'm not on it. Good luck next race.

Bill Naber

Originally posted by Rico
    Were the heck was Borich and Smiley during all this flat tire changing and fighting for the lead with Natalie on the XC track.

I know JJ is fast but so are Borich and Smiliy. Did they get stuck, have flats, make a wrong turn?? If they ran the race from start to finish and just made a normal gas stop then something is not right

Somebody call 1 of those guys and find out...
    Ok, I did! I will not go into a lot of details because I don't want to get a lot of crap started. JJ was in 4-5th place a couple of laps before half way when he had a right front flat. He change the tire WITHOUT going a lap down and only loseing one spot. He just pulled out all the stops and made up the time and past the leaders mostly on the MX section.
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

Originally posted by z400ACDC
    Ok, I did! I will not go into a lot of details because I don't want to get a lot of crap started. JJ was in 4-5th place a couple of laps before half way when he had a right front flat. He change the tire WITHOUT going a lap down and only loseing one spot. He just pulled out all the stops and made up the time and past the leaders mostly on the MX section.

now that makes sense, if he changed his tire with half the race left it is possible for him to catch the leaders. but i dont think that it is possible to be five minutes down and catch them in one lap.
    ..............................330ex..........................

GT THUNDER
    www.gtthunder.com

all I know for sure is I had 2 minutes on second place borich by the forth lap and was pulling by 30 to 35 seconds a lap. Then about 3 laps to go my hands got pretty sore so I slowed about a minute to 2 minutes per lap for the last three laps. It was a great race and JJ cought me in the woods the last lap, I had to let him go by cause I couldnt hold on. But he definately was flyin! He is always fast! But I think I have something for him in 2004! THANKS TO :EAST COAST ATV (best quads ever built)
    GIBSON
    SHIFT
    MAXXIS
    AXIS
    HARDKOR
    SCOTT
    CHAMPION MOTORSPORTS
    RAUSCH CREEK
    MOM &DAD
    JOHN NATALIE#13

Originally posted by IronManNatalie
    all I know for sure is I had 2 minutes on second place borich by the forth lap and was pulling by 30 to 35 seconds a lap. Then about 3 laps to go my hands got pretty sore so I slowed about a minute to 2 minutes per lap for the last three laps. It was a great race and JJ cought me in the woods the last lap, I had to let him go by cause I couldnt hold on. But he definately was flyin! He is always fast! But I think I have something for him in 2004! THANKS TO :EAST COAST ATV (best quads ever built)
    GIBSON
    SHIFT
    MAXXIS
    AXIS
    HARDKOR
    SCOTT
    CHAMPION MOTORSPORTS
    RAUSCH CREEK
    MOM &DAD

Welcome to the site John.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Natalie, he said your hands looked real bad. Good Luck in the 04 season!!!!!
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

Sick0- I raced the A class also, got second in it. I definately wasnt saying John is a joke. I was just saying at Jones speed it was possible. I dont think he would have caught John if Johns hand wouldnt have gotten so bad though. I just think its awesome that mx racers took 1st and 2nd.

Originally posted by Rico
    Were the heck was Borich and Smiley during all this flat tire changing and fighting for the lead with Natalie on the XC track.

I know JJ is fast but so are Borich and Smiliy. Did they get stuck, have flats, make a wrong turn?? If they ran the race from start to finish and just made a normal gas stop then something is not right

Somebody call 1 of those guys and find out...
    Borich and Smiley pitted quite a few times each, tuning and what not.
    GNCC

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415