Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: ATV Olympics Day 1 Cross Country

Hey SICKO u say Jones and Walsh were battling good in the woods????????? I thought Walsh ran Pro AM??? Did he catch upto Jones or did they start on the same row??? Or did Jones have a problem and fall back?? Man i wish we had a report on the XC race action!!!????
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

I'm hearing there was some contravercy (sp) in the overall postions
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Harlen, thanx for the assesment on the YFZ. I know what you mean about the YFZ feeling small. I am 6'4". You kind of feel "on top" of the bike at first but the feeling wears off. Glad you liked it.

PS, we might head out to the Landing this weekend depending on how friggin cold it gets. Just to let you know if you have time.
    If you can make it you can show us how its done and make us feel even more insignificant.
    -SeaTec

This weekend, I am heading to the GNCC Banquet, so no riding for now.

Also, Jhughes, The ProAm and Pro started on the same row. I will be posting the XC Pro Race after I finish the MX & TT.

Im only one person.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
    I'm hearing there was some contravercy (sp) in the overall postions [/QUOTE

There was a little contravercy. Well John nitaile was leading most of the race but JJ passed him on the last lap in the motor cross track. but i geuss Jjones went to the pits for two tires and jump back on the track. well its takes a little time to change two tires. some were wondering how Jjones could catch back up to John nitiale. Some thought that jjones was a lap down, when he finished. It possible he could of be a lap down. the top pros were talking about 10mins a lap. I could easly see taking 10min s to change two tires.
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    Herrmann/elka, LSR, ITP, TAG, Hiper, Ac, Blingstar..........
    '04 yfz blue
    ITP, pro-circuit, gibson, gyt-r, LSR, Pro-tapers

2001 400ex #40
    Axis, Lonestar, Herrmann, Gibson, Quadtech, JE, Hotcam, ITP, Ronnies, KandK, Roll design

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..
    ATV fury2-Sick0 number 40

Actually Jones only had one flat tire, and it took five minutes to change. At Jones speed it is possible to catch anyone.

i know at jones speed it possible. but john nitaile is no joke. i was racing in the A class which was run with the pro, and i can tell right now the j-jones the fast guy on the track hands down.
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    Herrmann/elka, LSR, ITP, TAG, Hiper, Ac, Blingstar..........
    '04 yfz blue
    ITP, pro-circuit, gibson, gyt-r, LSR, Pro-tapers

2001 400ex #40
    Axis, Lonestar, Herrmann, Gibson, Quadtech, JE, Hotcam, ITP, Ronnies, KandK, Roll design

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..
    ATV fury2-Sick0 number 40

how where the two in relation to eachother before the tire change took place? where they close in speed? if so, then natalie would have to have a minor set back also to have lost 5 minutes of time. just a logical deduction. Or is it possible to be neck on neck and then fall 5 minutes of the pace in a 10 minute loop?
    -SeaTec

Originally posted by Sick0
    i know at jones speed it possible. but john nitaile is no joke. i was racing in the A class which was run with the pro, and i can tell right now the j-jones the fast guy on the track hands down.
    yup...

I saw Jones racing the pro quad class at Casey IL last June, dude is SICK! HE had at least a half a lap on EVERYBODY! He looked like a man racing a bunch of 8 yr old boys, incredible...

Maxx
    08 kfx 450r
    Phoenix Performance Pipe
    Fuel customs Intake
    Dyna tek FI controller

Were the heck was Borich and Smiley during all this flat tire changing and fighting for the lead with Natalie on the XC track.

I know JJ is fast but so are Borich and Smiliy. Did they get stuck, have flats, make a wrong turn?? If they ran the race from start to finish and just made a normal gas stop then something is not right

Somebody call 1 of those guys and find out...

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast