Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ATV Olympics Day 1 Cross Country

HOW BOUT THE PRO XC RACE??????????
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

How about some pictures of JJ showing Duvall and Smiley how a moto crosser gets it done
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

Hey ! i did not mean to post that 3 times!!!!! sorry,sorry,sorry!!!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    My Shadow at the track Traci was constantly letting me know she was back there and wanted me to move out of here way, but I wasn't budging. I was starting to get comfortable and wanted the extra push.
    Harlen,

Good ride.. You could have let Traci by to see if you keep up - she was not in your class anyways so why the holdup?

Good overall for the weekend with a solid 3rd

You going to the banquet this weekend?
    Rick Cecco
    Can Am Outlander 800
    2007 GNCC Open 4x4 Champion
    2009 GNCC Utility Unlimted Champion

Originally posted by z400ACDC
    How about some pictures of JJ showing Duvall and Smiley how a moto crosser gets it done
    Did JJ win the Pro XC race??

Talking 2004 Olympics XC

The #15 (Z-400) that got the #1 positon in XC is my son and I want everyone to know that he won the 1st overall Olympiad at the 2004 ATV Olympics. He as well as Jeremiah Jones are "both" Kentucky boys and are sponsored by JPMX.
    A big thanks to James Perry of JPMX who took care of Tommy after he had a "little" (kah-blooey) motor problem after the XC race. James let him ride his XC bike (400 EX) so he could complete the MX and TT portion of the Olympiad. Couldn't have done it without him. We'll see everyone at the GNC's.

Way ta go Kentucky boys.

Long live hillbillies....

Good ride.. You could have let Traci by to see if you keep up - she was not in your class anyways so why the holdup?
    The track was plenty wide for passing in plenty of field sections and the mx track. I was in 1st overall and I wasn't going to move over for anyone in that position. Tommy #15 had no problem passing Traci and I in the race, so there were plenty of places to pass

I had a great time getting to race with Traci, and I look forward to racing with her in the GNCC

Yes, I will be at the Banquet this weekend! I can't wait
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by 465Stroker
    Harlen,

I never saw in any of those pictures, which is all I have to go on, where she was close enough to to need by...maybe 30 feet is close enough in XC though?
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Originally posted by z400ACDC

JJ is fast but he's not as fast as them two boys in the woods. Same as them 2 boys aren't as fast as him on a MX track.. I heard a few rumors about the pro XC race but I'll keep them to myself...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast