Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ATV Olympics Day 1 Cross Country

ATV Olympics Day 1 Cross Country

I arrived first thing this morning after flying into Jacksonville Airport last night. The weather is suppose to be perfect all weekend, and the racing should be great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

There were three XC races scheduled today. The Youth raced first at about 10:00AM, the B&C Class, Age Classes raced for 1.5 hours at around 12PM, and the Pro & A races went off at 2PM for 2 hours.

The Sky was Partly Cloudy with Temps in the Upper 70's. This was a great chance for the better from home.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I was extremely excited that race track and all I could think about was getting the chance to race again at a great facility in Florida. I didn't have anything with me and I figured that I would just spend another weekend watching

After walking around first thing in the morning, I started talking with Bill Naber about EXriders.com. He was showing me his YFZ and mentioned he had a Z400 in his trailer. I asked if anyone was going to race it, and he said "No." I mentioned that I would really wanted to race, and he kindly offered that I could race his quad. I was Stunned! That was totally not expected, and I was really excited, but he didn't have any spare gear. I quickly thought of well, but I decided to ask some of my fellow XC racers and supporting companies to see if they could help me out.

Again, Everyone was very willing to help me get a chance to race. I gathered all my gear in no time.

Matt Smiley let me use his Boots, Chris Borich gave me his Helmet, Mike Penland set me up with some race gear, Maxxis (Thad) gave me a new set of Gloves, and Adapt, set me up with Googles.

In less than 1 hour, I went from nothing to a full race setup. Even though Registration was closed the great staff at the ATV Olympics (Kyle Meyers) aloud me to signup because of what I did to get a chance to race. I rushed to the riders meeting to get ready to race the 30+.

The Z400 was basically stock expect some Ohlins Shocks which were not setup at all for me, but I didn't care!

Unfortunately though, I missed the Youth race trying to get prepared to race myself, but I will be getting pictures of them from the MX & TT.

Mike Penland! A True Professional!

Thanks for the Race Gear Mike

Riders Meeting

Michell Reiser Right and Brook Perry Left

Traci Cecco

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    hey harlen if u get a chance to read this... i know a exriders member racerx573 (jay zittel) is racing down there this weekend... hes on a blue laeger 250r #73... has orange moose gear... it'd be nice if u could get a few pictures of him since hes a member... i think hes racing a OPEN class... mayb OPEN A or B...

so how did u do in the race???
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

The Starts were seperated into two groups. The B Classes, Women, and Age Classes except 40+ was on the first row.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast