Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Arms on new 450R

A Arms on new 450R

Does anyone know if the A arms on the new 450R are the same size and geometry as on the 400EX. I am taking off my brand new Walsh Racecraft +3" A arms from my 400EX and putting my lonestar rec arms back on it. If the Walsh arms fit the new 450R then I will wait to sell them. If not they will be on ebay soon.

Typical Honda site, nobody interested in helping out a fellow Honda owner. I mean come on; out of 66 views, not 1 person has a clue to this question. Well I did look up the part #s and the pics look the same. I guess I will call my local dealer and see if the parts interchange. Thank you for all caring so much.

They do not interchange!
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Originally posted by Wolf 66
    Thank you for all caring so much.

Your welcome
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Thank You

Originally posted by Wolf 66
    Typical Honda site, nobody interested in helping out a fellow Honda owner. I mean come on; out of 66 views, not 1 person has a clue to this question. Well I did look up the part #s and the pics look the same. I guess I will call my local dealer and see if the parts interchange. Thank you for all caring so much.
    dude the 450 hasn't even came out yet,how r any of us suspose to know if they fit or not b/c we never gotten the chance to try them out or anything.if i knew they would fit or not, I would have told u as soon as i saw it so don't put us down for something we can't find out right now.it ain't our faught
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

Actually all most no parts will interchange. Just stuff like the wheels and handlebars will.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Go read wolf's previous posts...he enjoys asking ?'s no one has anwsers for. I still remeber you wolf
    04 TRX 510r Pinnit / Walshracecraft
    86 esr 330pv lrd alum. frame
    89 CBR 900rr powered lt 500
    06 Raptor 700
    06 Raptor 700

a-arms, shocks, swingarm,
    bearing carrier, axle, all interchange.
    lonestar yzf426
    axis/houser etc

Originally posted by merrill
    a-arms, shocks, swingarm,
    bearing carrier, axle, all interchange.

Nope, none of this stuff is interchangeable, Honda wants you to go out and buy all new stuff! That's why they sent 450r's to all the aftermarket folks so they could design new stuff!

That's my story & I'm sticking to it! Hell, I dont know, I'll just guess like 98% of the other folks here!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast