Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Release update...can anyone else confirm?

Release update...can anyone else confirm?

Guys-
    I was at one of the larger Honda ATV dealers in NH today, and the ATV manager said the latest info that he JUST received from Honda said they should be receiving the initial 450R within this coming week....and then, by the end of January, they will be receiving the additional ones...

I nearly fell on the floor when he said this to me, as I was certain per the previous faxes that the dealers all received from Honda, that Jan28th was when all the dealers would receive the initial TRX450R.

Can anyone else confirm this "new info" with their dealers? I hate to get anyone's hopes up (especially mine!!!) but, this is what he said with complete certainty...

Ask your dealers and post!
    2004 TRX450R - HRC, AC F.Bumper, db Eliminator 2+2, G-Force F/W Spacers.

At this point I'm so disillusioned with the release that I don't believe anything. They're released when I see one sitting on a showroom floor or see it in the back of the truck with oil level warning tag swinging from from the handlebars
    2013 KTM 300XC

I haven't heard anything yet but I'll post here as soon as I do. That would be AWSOME but I'm not getting my hopes up until I unload it off the truck.
    '04 TRX450R now here!!! Have Sand Stars front and rear. AC nerfs on the way along with HRC kit and Factory Effex graphics kit!

'02 TRX400EX for sale. Emaculate!!!E-mail me if you are interested.

'86 ATC250R Paul Turner HR pipe, Fat Boy silencer, Boyseen reeds, 39mm Mikuni Flat slide, K&N air filter, ported, CR250 Head Gasket.

on monday 12/29/03 i talked to my dealer, he still said the shipping date was jan. 28. but i will take it if it comes in any earlier. but hey...we will just have to wait and see.
    -------------------------------------------
    2004 Honda TRX450R - HRC Kit
    2001 Chevy Silverado Z71 OffRoad
    2005 Chevy Avalanche Z71 Offroad
    2001 Harley-Davidson Fatboy
    2005 Rottweiler
    1984 Chevy Camaro Z28

I was told the 28th also, but the real kicker is that the fax said that each dealer that order the 450's would only get 1 a month for the first three months then after that any number that they wanted.If this is true i wont get mine until Feb.
    07 TC/JB yfz450

Thanks to www.ohiointernationalraceway.com

Just give me a sanity check and ask your dealers tomorrow or Sat if Honda has given them NEW info AFTER the Jan28th initial ship date fax that they all received some time ago.

Again, my dealer is saying 450R #1 will show up within the next week, and then additional ones will ship end of each month, begining with the end of Jan.

If this guy lied to my face, I appologize to you guys for crying wolf, but trust me, I wont be buying anything from him if he is being a little beeoch about this...

Originally posted by MIA450R
    Just give me a sanity check and ask your dealers tomorrow or Sat if Honda has given them NEW info AFTER the Jan28th initial ship date fax that they all received some time ago.

Again, my dealer is saying 450R #1 will show up within the next week, and then additional ones will ship end of each month, begining with the end of Jan.

If this guy lied to my face, I appologize to you guys for crying wolf, but trust me, I wont be buying anything from him if he is being a little beeoch about this...

the same thign happened to us......our dealer said yours will be in december 16th then on like the 20th he called and said it will be here sometime in January and we are the first's on the list to.......

also where in Mass do you live? i live 10 minutes from Worcester,Mass which is Northboro ,Mass
    In Memory of BoB Gabriel...12/30/03

...............We will Miss you..................

R.I.P #35 Todd Vescovi

You Will Be Missed!

I'm up North in Peperell, Ma...not far from Nashua, NH...

I dont even have a deposit at this dealer that I stopped in the other day (I have 2 deposits down at 2 other dealers)...he seemed very upfront and I saw no reason to think he was lying or making it up, wasn't even pushing me to put $ down with him.

Oh well, lets see if any other dealers received this latest info...

I went to my dealer in Morgantown WV 27th of December, and I get the second one they get in. He showed me the list of all there honda's coming in. The 1st is shipped the 28th of January, then (GET THIS) 3 are being shipped to them the 31st of January. And he even went on and said to me Honda is strange shipping units to dealers. He said they would ship just one then three days later they will send 3.
    He told me to call them this week to see if they got any more info on shipping, but that was his last ship list he recieved.
    I'll let you guys know what I hear when I call next week.
    I'd love to get mine the 1st week of February!
    Hit the gas and grin!

2004 TRX 450Fn'R
    Lonestar Axle, LSR AntiFade Hub
    Pro Tapers, Accerbis Handguards
    Beadlocks, Razr MX'ers
    Sparks X6 Race Exhaust
    Sparks Aggresive Drop Camshaft
    Sparks Jet Kit & Filter Kit
    A/C Nerfs
    Blingstar Iron Cross Bumper
    RTC Clutch Perch, and Lever
    PRM Radiator Shrouds
    Denton Adj. Steering Dampner
    Houser +1 Steering Stem, w/Anti-Vibe
    ASR A-Arms +2w,+1F
    Elka Triple Rates (ssd) with Remote Rezzy's

I talked to my dealer on tuesday dec 30. I asked him if they had been postponned again and he said no. They are going to ship them to the dealers on Jan. 28. And every dealer is just getting one at first. They was saying that since they are getting just one at first that it would be nice if I didn't pick mine up for a while. I will be leaving to go to the Texas GNCC on the 29th. So they may get it when I am gone. When I get back hopefully I will have it, thats all the checking out time I am giving them. I am hoping that it will ship soon so I will have it broken in before I go to Texas. If not there is still Florida and Georgia. Hope the ole' 400ex has a couple of races left in her.
    Ride Red
    2004 TRX450R #240
    2003 400EX
    2002 CRF450R #946

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast