Thread: boy these threads R getting awfull

boy these threads R getting awfull

i know there are a lot of rocket sciencest on these forums but i read these things cause i usually get some good info about things that interest me but the one topic that i have been long awating is this the bike for me, no i didnt have to sell anything to pay for my new on but i have gave my dealer the money. do i dont have to have a new bike cause the two i have have about every thing i can bolt on them. so tuesday i called out to duncan racing we buy parts for them at the local honda dealer and loren wasnt in but i got to talk to leonard, of coarse i ask him what was his opion about the yamaha and the honda he felt like that the yfz was a better bike in stock form but with small work the honda was as good but they felt like honda bike were more durable and would be a better unit. now i cant buy a new bike every year but i do know that my hondas kick a** well that my 2 dollars worth but people need not the judge the 25 wheels vs the quads and untill the 450R is released we dont know crap
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

i heard the same thing from a local engine builder by me,but the funny thing is that he told me that he could get more horsepower from a trx over a vfz. They are getting 65-68 hp out of a crf450 and expect to get the same results with the trx. Thats with a 13.0:1 piston, cam and porting only hopefully they can get the same numbers with the quad.

LOL...Thats funny...You must have some special engine builders to get more ponies out of a CRF then factory Honda with Windham's CRF..

trx comes stock with 42hp, then 47 with the hop up that honda makes
    2001 Honda Rancher 4x4 S
    2004 Yamaha YFZ 450
    ~GYT-R Skid Plates
    ~GYT-R Nerf Bars

thats what they claimed.what kind of numbers is windams bike getting?

high 50's

If you know how to ride it wont matter if you have a honda or yamaha you will kick there *** either way....who cares which ones better. its going to be you winning on your honda if you can ride better than the guy on the yamaha...or vice versa
    05 450R All the good stuff...

now stop, just wiggle wit it, now stop, just wiggle wit it. Peace out nyoka's
    05 YFZ
    Custom Axis, Ars-Fx, Hiper, Rekluse, Pro-tec Skids.... Nuff Said!

OXC #317 B-Class

Exactly right Foxrage!!

You know, sometimes you do need the horsepower. You can be out front on ure decked out 400ex with a Yfz behind u and you know what, unless you block him, hes gonna blow by you down the straight, and ure gonna taste his roost.