Thread: 400ex slip-on

400ex slip-on

i just want to get a slip-on for my 400 so i don't have to change the jets. what is the best slip-on out there for the 400. i was thinking of the t-4.
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!

It will not matter if it is a slip on or a full system. You will have to adjust your jetting. I like my T-4, well constructed and good power.
    2002 KTM 400 EXC, this bike is awsome!

Quads I use to own:
    FDO 463ex, Gas Gas 300, Gas Gas 450, Rancher, Yamaha Warrior, ATC Big Red.

If you can't afford to fix it or replace it, don't ask to ride it!

The T-4 is a good pipe, but it is VERY loud. My vote is for the White Brothers E-series.
    2001 Raptor - Kenz built 727
    2007 Raptor 700 - GYTR intake, PCIII, and LTE's
    2006 F350 - lifted with 35's on 20's, MBRP 4 inch turbo-back, Innovative Diesel tuned
    1989 Mustang 5.0 - N2O
    1965 Mustang 5.0 5pd.
    1963 Fairlane 500 5.0 C4
    1997 Cherokee - lifted on Mickey's

There are Many Slip-On Pipes for the 400EX. Pro Circuit, FMF, HMF, R Series, E Series, CT, TC, and Many More. I would get a Racing Type Slip-On. They would add More Power. I have a TC and like it a lot, but buy some Ear Plugs too. It is Very Loud. My friend is getting a CT Slip-On for his 400EX. Those are also Very Loud. If you are looking for a Good Power Increase, and not to Much Noise, I would have to say, go with a White Brothers E Series Slip-On.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.