Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Riot Minnies Race!

#81 was flying around the track, and he nailed a 20' double everylap!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

#81 took the Win!

what kind of bike was #81 running? Its not a xr50
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

Originally posted by Glow Plug
    what kind of bike was #81 running? Its not a xr50

Looks like a KLX.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

I don't think hardly anyone was watching the race, we were all just watching the one guy bust out some huge tricks lol. He had some pretty sweet supermans and other big tricks off the freestyle ramp.

my brothers friend has a 5-6 thousand dollar xr 50. it is a full bbr xr50 with a 88cc big bore,bbr frame,bbr forks and everything you could imagine
    In Memory of BoB Gabriel...12/30/03

...............We will Miss you..................

R.I.P #35 Todd Vescovi

You Will Be Missed!

that first mini bike you showed, Advantage motorsports my sponsor sells those for 2 grand brand new. they are awesome bikes!!!!the come stock with 107cc, 4 speed manual clutch tranny, big bore rear shock, front disc brakes, heavy duty front suspension, race pipe, k&n filter, tall seat foam, triple clamp, bars. everything you see on that bike comes with it when you buy it for 2000 bucks brand new. ive ridden a few and let me tell yah, they can get very wild!!
    Townes MXcavating

Thumbs up

awesome
    '01 400EX
    E-Series ProMeg Full Exhaust, TCS Dual-Rates in the front, DG Nerf Bars, KromeLite Bumper, Black Seat Cover, Pro-Taper Bars, Acerbis Guards, K&N Filter

Yeah - that guy in the back of the race was a riot to watch!!! He was crazy on that thing!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast