Thread: Stolen 250ex in Northeastern PA

Stolen 250ex in Northeastern PA

Ya I know this should be in the Stolen ATV Forum but it wont let me post it there so Il do it here.

My buddys 2003 250ex was stolen 4 nights ago at approx. 1:00am.

Modifications were - FMF MegaMax 2 slip-on, the header had the heat shield taken off, DG Steel Nerf Bars (they look silver-ish cause the paint came off), no front bumper or rear grab bar, barely any tread left on the front stock tires, spider trackers in the rear, and Moose handlebars with red thor crossbar pad. plastics were painted black but its coming off.... and he has 3 red #7's............ put it this way, his quad looks beat up but he still wants it back.

If you see this quad in your area please contact me on AIM-DaveEX7, email-DaveEX7@Hotmail.com, or call 570-587-5562

Thanks.
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

theres a theft thing that i got from my dealer, if your quad gets stolen they'll give u a new 1. did he fill out a police report? try putting an add in the papper or somthing. sorry for his loss
    2k3 250ex:
    K&N Airfilter
    Outerwears Prefilter
    Race cut plastics

2k8 LTR 450 SE
    Yoshi Full Exhaust
    PCIII
    Uni
    ProArmor
    Armadillo Chain/brake gaurd
    LSR parking brake delete

Ya he filed a police report.

They didnt get back to him yet.

UPDATE:

My friend finally located his 250ex... it was being kept in an abandoned garage... no suspects, but has the quad back in possession
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

250exlogan Guest
    that sucks, rider250ex got he trick 250ex stolen not to long ago...

250exlogan