Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BAD NEWS! January 28

BAD NEWS! January 28

New release date even later Jan. 28.
    THIS REALLY SUCKS!

just got the same call, dealer said the reason was, one of the parts suppliers is having problems. he said no dealer is getting one untill the new release date of january 28th. i am still first on the list but, i wish that i would not have sold my r so soon...
    -------------------------------------------
    2004 Honda TRX450R - HRC Kit
    2001 Chevy Silverado Z71 OffRoad
    2005 Chevy Avalanche Z71 Offroad
    2001 Harley-Davidson Fatboy
    2005 Rottweiler
    1984 Chevy Camaro Z28

I too got the same phone call from my dealer... January 28th ....because one of the parts suppliers could not meet the demands.He said that are quite a few built but will not release the units until each dealer can have atleast one!
    Dave Bishop
    GNCC#72
    Senior A

I got the same call. Bad news for Honda as they will certainly lose some sales. It will not change my mind ,but some people are preparing for a full season of racing with some early dates on the west coast and Texas. My dealer was very upset as he has 5 of them already paid for from customers,myself included,and he said some of them will want their money back.
    08 Foreman 500 w/power steering
    06 450R w/HRC kit
    05 300ex
    03 CRF/XR 50 w/ 70 engine
    ? china 90 quad (won in a raffle)

...and yet theres a thread on ATVConn that says people have received theirs...

WTF
    2004 TRX450R - HRC, AC F.Bumper, db Eliminator 2+2, G-Force F/W Spacers.

i just got the call too, they got a fax saying the 450r will not be release until jan 28 due too production problems

This is starting to get a little bit ridiculous. I really want a 450R, but the yamaha is now starting to look better. If it's late January for the dealers to get #1 how long will it be before the people at 4 or 5 get theirs. I had a trip planned for late april. I now wonder if I'll have it for then. If I can't get mine by march 1 I'm going yamaha!!
    08 Raptor 700

I can't believe honda is doing this! I'm sick and tired of my friends asking me when I'm gonna get it because every time I tell them it gets later and later and there all like yea whatevea! Well like I've had to say a couple of times before at least I'll have more money for a down payment.

The only positive thing my dealer told me was that the much wanted CRF250 was not going to be released till Jan. sometime and he is getting his shipment Dec. 23. Maybe just maybe we will get them sooner.
    08 Foreman 500 w/power steering
    06 450R w/HRC kit
    05 300ex
    03 CRF/XR 50 w/ 70 engine
    ? china 90 quad (won in a raffle)

Originally posted by MX#9
    The only positive thing my dealer told me was that the much wanted CRF250 was not going to be released till Jan. sometime and he is getting his shipment Dec. 23. Maybe just maybe we will get them sooner.

Are you talking about the dirtbike? If so they are already out.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast