Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Riot Freestyle Competition!

i wasnt comfortable enough to bust out anything too serious. i had quad problems during the first practice session, and i was only able to ride the second practice. my practice session was about 25 minutes or so long, and about 1/4 of that time was spent just eyeballing the ramps. after getting the ballz to hit it, it took some getting used to.

i ended up pulling a nothing off of the Huevos 5 trailer ramp, an nac nac over the 90', and a few other things. had i got more time on a ramp, i prolly woulda been pulling supermans and no footed cans.
    www.kansaspowersports.com

Hey Buddy, how was the long ride home?

Nice, thats sweet man. I give you credit just for hitting the jump! because i know for a fact i wouldn't have had the balls to hit something that big yet (I just got my R half way through last summer) so good job man
    2004 Yamaha YFZ450

thanks lots man. honestly, i was scared s*itless when i was about to launch the ramps, but it was prolly the best riding i have done in my life.

Cody, the drive was LOOOOOOONNNNNGGG!!!
    i slept a good portion of the trip, but only when i wasnt busy pissing my mom off, lol

keep it real guys

Buddy
    www.kansaspowersports.com

man, Dirt Riot sounded so much fun....I live in ummm....lets see Ontario Canade...sucks so much nothing like that will ever come around here because Canada is to "non quady" haha if thant made sence, but yeah i wish there was stuff like that here.

Does anyone have anymore pictures at the Dirt Riot that we havent seen yet?
    2004 Yamaha YFZ450

Wow those are some awsome pics! Good job to those that contended! That is a sweet bumper.
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

looks insane! August's EX is SICK!
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

sweet pics!! i wish i could go see the bomb squad in action...im only to see them in the huevos movies!! i will sometime though
    fo hundred ex

-many extras

2002 yamaha warrior
    -many extras

-hopefully coming soon-
    some kind of 125

xr50

Originally posted by KSmotoXer15
    i wasnt comfortable enough to bust out anything too serious. i had quad problems during the first practice session, and i was only able to ride the second practice. my practice session was about 25 minutes or so long, and about 1/4 of that time was spent just eyeballing the ramps. after getting the ballz to hit it, it took some getting used to.

i ended up pulling a nothing off of the Huevos 5 trailer ramp, an nac nac over the 90', and a few other things. had i got more time on a ramp, i prolly woulda been pulling supermans and no footed cans.

What were you riden again?
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

Originally posted by DaveEX7
    What were you riden again?
    he was on a 400ex

Hey buddy at the last race you were racing your 400 at it looked realy stock when did you put that chit on it o and when are you geting your yfz next season will be fun with my 450r and your yfz out on the track i might get 2nd from last lol
    04 blue yfz450 #8

hmf full exhaust, ac nerfs, pro design kill switch, air box lid off, uni air filter

02 yellow 400ex #8

wb e-series exhust, pro armor nerfs, uni, pro design kill switch, air box lid off

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast