Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: TRX450R Honda MX Debut at Glen Helen

Thumbs up

I want one, but am skeptical bout the kick
    2002 400ex~Tusk nerfs, ac bumper,black maier, ct graphics, powermadd guards, tinner scoops, pro design killswitch
    250EX~ sold!
    prairie 400 4x4
    Yamaha XL760
    Fo-hunny EX rider till death!
    Originally posted by Woodsrider
    I cant believe you have to ask

Damn dude Id be hittin' that like a epileptic rabbit with hic-ups!
    R.I.P. Kelly Chang

hey harlen i was wondering if you could e-mail me the full size picture i want 1 to go on my computer desktop...ive been looking for some good action pics to put on the desktop of my pc..but couldnt find none until now...if you can do that ill appreciate it.....TCracin440ex@aol.com
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

i love the look of that bike with reinforced rims on it and mxrs on the rear and mx's up front...DROOL.....gave me a chub....

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

why are people so skeptical about the kick....ive heard its the eaziest bike to kick start...the crfs are easy to start...

Originally posted by TCracin440ex
    why are people so skeptical about the kick....ive heard its the eaziest bike to kick start...the crfs are easy to start...
    Some people get spoiled after having electric start for awhile. Kinda like having a car with power windows and getting a new one with crank windows.

tru..but u can kick the bike harder than what that e-start will turn it.....so u can run a higher comp ratio....iv heard that 400ex's with 440ex's and high comp ratios are really hard to start the starter will barely turn them over

Originally posted by K_Fulk
    Some people get spoiled after having electric start for awhile. Kinda like having a car with power windows and getting a new one with crank windows.
    lmao..

i got a new truck without power windows.. i was kinda pissed..

450R looks pimp... I still think the shocks look small compared to the yfz but if they perfom theres no problem. But that thing must have had some power to it. Cant wait till the new dirt wheels.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

true about the kick, but ive been kicking mybig bore R's since i started racing in 92, so it will be just another quad for me. but i do like the starter on my 300ex though.
    current list:
    86 250R tt
    87 250R MX
    04 450R
    99 yamaha wolverine
    400ex
    400ex
    cbr f4i

for alabama and southeast info check out
    www.sequad.com

i believe kick start looks more manly too....i mean back in the day when you would see a harley davidson rider only thing ud see um doing is kicking that bike.....untill the word lazy and e-start was invented....you looked more of a man kicking a bike than pushing a button....

wont look to manly at the start of a gncc when your already behind. And god forbid you kill it, cause being worn out and kicking a hot fourstroke only aggrivates most people. So.. right now as i see it 6499 + 339.00 for a power up kit = 6838. My YFZ rolled off the showroom floor 6458.00. So the way i see it the yfz is the better bargain, you can always add a kickstarter for 200 bucks but how much would it cost to put electric on the trx.. if at all possible which may be unlikely. It dosent look more more spaced out that the yfz, the bars may be more swept back, but the peg-seat height dont look any better at all.
    FASTeR

Andrew
    04' GSX-R1000

04' Fibe Industries YFZ450-sold
    03'gasgas wildhp 300-sold 03'z400-stolen
    99'370 banshee-stolen
    88'250r-sold
    99'gncc wolverine-sold

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast