Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: TRX450R Honda MX Debut at Glen Helen

Originally posted by TGW_400ex
    I dont know about Polaris tho they break just sitin there
    lol

I am not one who cuts ant brand of macjine down and thats why i included the polaris in on my last post but do you know what one of my customers says polaris stands for
    P..PUSH
    Kasper Racing
    Mikes Cycle Shop

XFR Extreme fabrication racing

sORRY HIT THE WRONG BUTTON
    P PUSH O OFF L LAND A AND R REPAIR I IN S SHOP That comes from a customer who owns a polaris he also says its like a yo yo hook it to the service door and it always comes back. Just thought i would share that with you
    Kasper Racing
    Mikes Cycle Shop

I thought this was race coverage and not quad bashing.

Sorry if i offended any body i like any one that rides. Polaris is a great machine just like i posted a few threads back.I sell afternarket products to every one no matter what you ride .It started out as the trx450 test at glen helen and then went to who broke what and which bike is good or bad.There all good quads just be happy you are not sick and have a job so you can ride what ever you choose.Life is to short just ride what you have and enjoy every minute of it.
    Kasper Racing
    Mikes Cycle Shop

what a-arms and axle was he using and how much do they add and cost?
    life without quads is no life at all

Just recieved my hop up kit today.Which means the quads shou;d be arriving soon.Its been a long time since a hrc box had somrthing to do with quads.The bad thing is we got six of thjem sold with money down and three mor on the list which means i may have to drool over them before me a honda dealer can get one of his own.I am almost willing to pay full retail so i can have my own but dealer cost is always nice.I know how most of you feel on waiting and i hate to wait.Its not so bad when everyone else is waiting but as they roll off the showroom floor its like having candy stold from you as a kid.At least i get to take it out of the crate and fondle it a while before i start it up and take it for a spin in the parking lot but then i have to get off of it and watch some one else leave with it and watch it go.My job working at the honda shop i thought was great but this part of it sucks.
    Kasper Racing
    Mikes Cycle Shop

Angry was this on december 12th?

is this the itp quadcross series? on the 12th if so i was there though i could not see this going on because after the second lap of the beg practice i ate it on the table and was sitting in a ambulance, i did get to see Creech ride though and i thought it was wicked.
    i paid 45$ to do two laps and have an ambulance ride that blowed!
    2002 400ex
    whitebrothers mods

Did the ambulance have a pipe? How did it handle through the whoops? Just kidding man I hope your doing fine. What caused you to wreck?
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

it was a cool first lap

I jumped to close to a guy on a yfz450 and i caught his quad on the landing and it just threw me off i was mabey 10 ft in the air doing 3rd pinned over the table. My quad flipped over on top of me i dont remember anything until the ambulance got there.
    they said i had a sever concusion and a bad bang on my hip
    i could barely walk for two weeks but it was my fault, i want to race again soon. i got 20 points for the race that i didnt ride in but hey the first lap was cool!
    2002 400ex
    whitebrothers mods

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast