Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TRX450R Honda MX Debut at Glen Helen

Re: Re: TRX 450

Originally posted by gibson400ex
    Jnine who are you????
    John Arens, the frame and chassis builder..

Re: Re: TRX 450

Originally posted by gibson400ex
    Jnine who are you????

he is a newbie to the atv world. send him a pm and fill him in
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Thanks guys John are you done the 400ex frames yet??thew crf450??? some guy i knwo in Pa is waiting on his. it should be a sick arse one
    In Memory of BoB Gabriel...12/30/03

...............We will Miss you..................

R.I.P #35 Todd Vescovi

You Will Be Missed!

Originally posted by TGW_400ex
    Why is it that everytime the 450r comes out on top the YFZ riders try to find a way to make it look horrible
    jelousy my friend...this is a picture post, and nothing else
    TRX450R-LSR axle, Quadtech Carbon II hood, DG, sunstar, white bros.

(dads)TRX 416ex- Pro fab, axis, tag, lonestar, Roll design,pro design,JL, magnum, DG, big gun, Maxxis, douglas, duncan, hinson, works connection, fcr, sidewinder

"Desert, woods, track—the all-new TRX450R doesn't care where it's going to dominate."

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    [B]Anyway, Cain proved to me that the TRX450R was very competitive off the showroom floor by finishing the 1st Moto in 2nd Place and Winning the last Moto in the 30+ Class. In its first MX race against a class full of modified Fourstroke Quads, The TRX450R was Victorous! That was Impressive! For the Record, Cain Smead also won the 30+ Intermediate Class in Round 6 on a YFZ450. He is a very talented racer.

In the last moto did he get any better of a start than he did on the first moto?

Question the 450r that cain raced

did it have white bros nerb barsi like the ones on my 400ex, there made by extreme fabrications and i havent had a chance to call wbros thanks.
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

well i raced with the 450r and hell i have a video of it racing around the track i wasnt happy at all with how it was pulled off the line by my bike a 426ex and i spanked it. i thought it was sad i placed 2nd in 250-400 4 stk int but i have been told that the honda wont wake up like the YZf with the sparks pipe and cam but with the honda it wakes up like a 400ex with about 3 Hp yzfs with a sparks pipe and cam mod the thing is like riding a live bull and the 450r i love honda but i still think i wont buy that bike because NOTHING ON THE FRAME has changed and well the 01 frame i have has cracked everywere im sure they havnt changed the frame and from my looking and i have been told from alot of pros in AZ and other pros i cant name them but the arms and shocks from a 400ex WILL fit the stearing stem will to swingarm is still the same

well i might get flamed from this but if u think im full of it i will have a clip of the 450r riding soon and it wasnt that great

just my two cents and check the glenhelen.com for the full list of points and how everyone finished
    Jason Kendall
    ---------------------------------------------
    Would like to thanks my sponsor's:
    Action racing
    Speed Wobble
    Sparks Cycle Supply

And thanks to Rudy at DFR for Everything

Originally posted by Ride400exj
    well i raced with the 450r and hell i have a video of it racing around the track i wasnt happy at all with how it was pulled off the line by my bike a 426ex and i spanked it. i thought it was sad i placed 2nd in 250-400 4 stk int but i have been told that the honda wont wake up like the YZf with the sparks pipe and cam but with the honda it wakes up like a 400ex with about 3 Hp yzfs with a sparks pipe and cam mod the thing is like riding a live bull and the 450r i love honda but i still think i wont buy that bike because NOTHING ON THE FRAME has changed and well the 01 frame i have has cracked everywere im sure they havnt changed the frame and from my looking and i have been told from alot of pros in AZ and other pros i cant name them but the arms and shocks from a 400ex WILL fit the stearing stem will to swingarm is still the same

well i might get flamed from this but if u think im full of it i will have a clip of the 450r riding soon and it wasnt that great

just my two cents and check the glenhelen.com for the full list of points and how everyone finished

how were you able to race it???who are you??
    In Memory of BoB Gabriel...12/30/03

...............We will Miss you..................

R.I.P #35 Todd Vescovi

You Will Be Missed!

TRX trouble

Glad to see an honest post. I don't care what color the bike is, I'm not a cheerleader for any brand, and facts are facts, regardless of any assumed of misplaced loyalty. One correction though... The A-arms will NOT fit from the 400EX or any other bike. The spacing is different, and it is not something that can be shimmed either. It's an all new build. I know this for a fact since I have the dimensions. Also, the stem WILL NOT transfer over either, and neither will the swingarm.
    JA

Also - I race in Arizona, and I don't know any pro's in AZ that have even sat on a 450r..........
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast