Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TRX450R Honda MX Debut at Glen Helen

Originally posted by freeride132
    no i have eyes, the stock one front tires dont stick out past the fenders, whos that standing on the left?
    you must not have eyes, hes on the right
    TRX450R-LSR axle, Quadtech Carbon II hood, DG, sunstar, white bros.

(dads)TRX 416ex- Pro fab, axis, tag, lonestar, Roll design,pro design,JL, magnum, DG, big gun, Maxxis, douglas, duncan, hinson, works connection, fcr, sidewinder

"Desert, woods, track—the all-new TRX450R doesn't care where it's going to dominate."

Originally posted by TGW_400ex
    Why is it that everytime the 450r comes out on top the YFZ riders try to find a way to make it look horrible
    Everytime?? you mean once?

Wink

Twice, the R also won the baja 1000.

i just asked my dad, he just told me now. dammit, this sucks! i was planning to get it soon. man, this sucks. o well...atleast i'll have all my parts in by the time it gets here.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

man as much as i love honda...they are really draging *** with this bike....i think they are loosing alot of their fans because of the delays and setbacks...i kno if i was told i was gonna get somethin that day and didnt get it im taking my money and im going someplace else to get something i could get ryte then and there...to hell with the waitin shyt....this is like the wait at a doctors office....your sittin in the loby wonderin what the hell are they going to do to me...or your sittin there for 3 hrs waitin for your name to be called....eventually some will jus get up and leave....others will wait it out...but when they come to the door and call your name its like havin ya 1st nut....incredible....i think the bike will be worth the wait...as long as they have your money....your garenteed to get 1 no matter when the damn thing releases...i think yamaha fans are really start to shake in their boots now...because every time they see the 450r has a victory they have negative shyt to say....
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

in the holeshot pic why is is losing against all the yfz's??? thats not a very nice pic to see
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

as some 1 said b4....he was loosing on the holeshot because he was ridding an unfamiliar bike that he didnt get to practice on b4 he raced it...or get used to...if he had practiced on it or gotten used to it 1st he woulda been out front in the holeshot

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

YFZ / CRF

I've spent a couple days riding both the YFZ and the CRF quads in stock form, and with the factory hop-up kits installed. The fact is, the YFZ will outpull the Honda. Give me the YFZ on the holeshot ANYDAY, on ANY TRACK. The only thing close is my 250R, but actually the YFZ is easier to ride. It has nothng to do with brand loyalty, Cains skills, (he's a very good rider) or anything other than the fact that Yamaha built an excellent quad. BTW, Doug Gust has an excellent chance to repeat his title. I would almost bet on it. He can ride a stock setup like nobody I've ever seen.

Talk to you later!
    JA

Originally posted by jcv400ex

Doug Gust is VERY capable of winning any given weekend. I think he will be a threat this year, but I don't see him defending the title. Lets face it, he finally won his title, got some respect. Will he have the same drive this year with the sponsorship? I dunno, I think he's a top five finisher at the end of the year. But, he's one hell of a racer and one hell of a guy! You'll see more Digger fans out there than anyone. Everyone just likes the guy that doesn't have the top of the line stuff, has that "farm guy" look to him, and gives it 110% every race. He's kinda like the Bill Elliot of ATV Racing.

What do you mean "he finally won his title and got some respect"? He won the Pro title in 1999. And as far being respected, thats just wrong. Doug Gust is probably one of the most respected riders out there!

dude why does every 1 say gust is running a stock set up on his bike....hes not running stock bore....its a yoshi z450 kit...roll a-arms, and roll swing arm....and on his pro class hes running a TC drz 440 hybrid....with roll a-arms, roll swing arm and all that good junk....both of his bikes are anything but stock...the z450 has a stock frame....but its proallly been gusseted for more strenght

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast