Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod needed in the freestyle fourm

Mod needed in the freestyle fourm

I don't think it is just me that thinks this but now we don't have wired visiting this site anymore it seems to me that the freestyle fourm has really been ignored by the other mods. So I guess my suggestion is having a mod to medorate the freestyle fourm. Over the past few weeks we have had many threads that don't really belong in that fourm. Like people putting quads up for sale, people showing their riding areas etc.

Just a though
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

funny you should post this! i was just about to write harlen a PM requesting i be put on mod in the freestyle forum. august never comes on and the guetters almost never do either. i don't see much of the normal mods over there either. its gettin a little crazy there. i have past mod experience and i am well informed in the area of freestyle so not to toot my own horn but i think i'd be a good candidate. plus i am on the forum all the time.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Originally posted by Juggalo
    funny you should post this! i was just about to write harlen a PM requesting i be put on mod in the freestyle forum. august never comes on and the guetters almost never do either. i don't see much of the normal mods over there either. its gettin a little crazy there. i have past mod experience and i am well informed in the area of freestyle so not to toot my own horn but i think i'd be a good candidate. plus i am on the forum all the time.
    exactly personally I think that you should be the first in line because you have been around quite a bit longer than alot of us that visit the site. But I guess we'll see what harlen has to say about it
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

ha thanks a lot, but yeah its all up to the big man on campus harlen...
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

lI think it would be cool to be a mod. palease? lol.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

you have my vote for being a mod
    450yfz stock

---2002 400ex stock-- sold
    handguards, white brother shock covers.
    Quad Hauler - 2001 chevy 4x4 5.3
    265/75 Pacers 164u 16/10's

Let me be the mod....................
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

well maybe we could have a vote or somethin. but once again its all up to harlen. i wonder what his opinion on this whole thing is.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

i hope juggalo isnt the moderator....id rather it be nausty or anyone else

Originally posted by Jumbo747
    i hope juggalo isnt the moderator....id rather it be nausty or anyone else

Why? I tell you what if I was a mod the 1st thing I would do would be to get rid of your *****
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast