Thread: cant get motor in

cant get motor in

my friends workin on a 250x/350x conversion and we cant get the motor in the frame, the top rear mount on the frame looks like the only thing holdin in from goin in, ive looked at old threads and some other websites but cant find nothin bout this, can any of yall help me?

did yall cut a piece off of the top mount? gettin the motor in the frame is a pain in the ***
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

I've never actually done one but from what I have been told all you have to do is cut the left portion of the upper rear motormount off or trim it back or something like that. Then it is supposed to bolt right in.
    '04 TRX450R now here!!! Have Sand Stars front and rear. AC nerfs on the way along with HRC kit and Factory Effex graphics kit!

'02 TRX400EX for sale. Emaculate!!!E-mail me if you are interested.

'86 ATC250R Paul Turner HR pipe, Fat Boy silencer, Boyseen reeds, 39mm Mikuni Flat slide, K&N air filter, ported, CR250 Head Gasket.