Glen Helen is an incredible race facility that has been the host for numerous National Events ,and in 2004, it will be hosting the 1st GNC National Event! Since, most of the racers back east haven't seen the facility, they made the trip out to race at the Dirt Riot & ITP Quadcross Event on Glen Helen's National Track. All the previous races this year have been held on the smaller back track, but not this weekend. It was great to see some of the best pros in the country converge and race together on a track that most of them have never had the chance to ride on before.

The track manager Lori Yarnell was very excited about the upcoming GNC National, and she can definitly see that ATVs are really starting to get recognized. I plan on talking to her more in the future about the details on the National being held there in February.

The weather started out great, but as the day past, the clouds and rain starting moving in over the track. This made the main event a little more interesting.

Their was huge turnout of PRO and Amatuer racers, and the level of competition was impressive. In this thread, I will be covering the PRO Class races, and I will start another thread for the Amatuer events.

The Pros were seperated into two groups and raced for starting postions. The Main Event was a One Moto Format with the winner taking it all!