Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got info from AC Racing

Just got info from AC Racing

Called ac racing today and they told me that the 400ex front bumper will work on the 450r and the rear grab bar on it is the same as a 88-89 250r. so looks like if you have any of these laying around off your 400ex or 250r then they will work. they said they had a pre production quad in there shop for a short time and got some stuff made up. just thought i would share that with you all. also PRM is supposed to be getting a bike in tommorow or the next day and start immediatly on there accesories and is going to be posting pics on there web site asap. if any of you know of any other places already selling aftermarket stuff for this please post there name and website.

thanks

I was just on ebay and they had nerfs, front bumper, and belly skid from AC for the 450r. Not sure if this stuff is legit or not.

its legit..... Hellbound Racing already has some of the AC racing products in stock for the 450r. they have them on ebay for sale
    My Ride:
    Honda 400ex frame - converted to YZ 400. Walsh swingarm, Roll Desgin Lobo 2 front end w/ PEP ZPS all around, Baldwin Front Hubs, RPM carrier, RPM 250r axle, RPM antifade w/ 250r rotor, 250r rear brake caliper, 250r rear hubs, Walsh Radiator, custom oil cooler w/ stainless braided lines, white Fullbore plastics, Custom made and Jet - Hot coated titanium header w/ TC silencer, motor 12.25:1, ported by Fastway, YZ450F exhaust cam, custom made subframe. If its not polished or Chrome...its powdercoated.

i was told they jumped the gun and some of the ac stuff dosent fit. wish they would go ahead and release the damn quad so people can go ahead and get the right parts for it and not just what they hear online.
    current list:
    86 250R tt
    87 250R MX
    04 450R
    99 yamaha wolverine
    400ex
    400ex
    cbr f4i

for alabama and southeast info check out
    www.sequad.com

Now, aren't you just a big weener Congrats
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Thats funny they say its for all years of the trx450, we still have gotten the first year.

I got a front ac bumper and ac nerfs for 450r from motosport outlet last week the bumper was marked 400ex/450r the nerfs were marked 450r.

how much was the bumper and nerfs? what kind of nerfs did you get. standard or propeg?

DirtFirst has TRX450r parts in stock.
    Duncan bumpers
    IMS Dry break tank 3.8 gal
    Front brake lines- std & ext
    Duncan nerfs for Ims pegs
    Call & talk to Tom or Andy
    1-410-686-9694

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast