Thread: Fmf Or Cobra?

Fmf Or Cobra?

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT A PIPE 4 MY 300EX I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETING A COBRA OR FMF MAGAMAX2 I WANT MORE POWER BUT WANT IT LOUD PLEASE HELP! IF U HAVE A BETER BRAND FELL FREE TO SAY
    :devil

well if you want loud

Get the COBRA
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

i have the megamax2 and it is really nice sounding and puts out some decent hp. i love it. i would recommend it to anyone.

dave
    1986 Honda 265R, New 89 motor, ported and polished by East Coast ATV, New Stock Honda clutch/clutch basket, FMF reed cage/ spacer/ and rad valve, 38mm keihn airstriker carb, K&N w/ outerwares, FMF fatty pipe, powercore 2 and Q silencer, Laeger +2 arms, Maier plastics, BAD saddle seat cover, Works triple rate steelers w/ rezzies, MOB aluminum swingarm, Lonestar dualrow bearing carrier, Durablue +2 axle, Durablue adjustable strut, AC Bumper, AC grab bar, AC nerfs, AC chassis skid, Lonestar anti-vibe steering stem, Lonestar handlebar clamp, Renthal bars, Douglas 190's w/ holeshots, Front and rear SS brake lines, Speed easy pull clutch lever, anti-fade locknut, SS bolt kit, Rocky mountain swingarm skid, and some more little goodies!

Football, baseball, soccer, golf, and tennis
    all take one ball
    Racing takes two!

SN: CrasHing3283

You get what you pay for.... the Cobra is like the ''autozone'' version of a mod
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

The cobra is too loud. The mm2 is gonna give better power.
    Nate, 1987 250R
    Need an '86-'87 stock swing arm. Reckless@drenthe.net

well i dont know if i would go for either, but if you must go for fmf NOT COBRA!!!, I would only go with a TC, Sparks or of couse a Hetrick i love my pipe..... But im not trying to take business from other companys....
    Just please dont buy cobra...
    later guys
    casey

yep

I personally would never buy a Cobra pipe, but if all the dude is after is LOUD, then the Cobra would be the one.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Just a word of advice if you want something loud and are looking at a cobra exhaust, go out get a maxwell coffee can, cut the back out and weld it to your stock header and you have about the same performance and a little quiter pipe!!
    1998 Yamhaha R1

thanx guys youv helped
    :devil