Thread: My trail maintenance....

#77 is offline My DS will live again...

Thumbs up My trail maintenance....

Earlier this evening I took our tractor with the rear blade out in the woods. That thing worked awesome, I suppose if I put some weight on it it would be even better. I just drug it around for about an hour on my trails, and boy are they smooth. Does anyone else like to use tractors on their trails?
    2001 DS 650- Diamond G racing steering stem, Longhorn bars, Armadillo a-arms, HMF exhaust, jet kit, Trail Tech computer, and some other stuff.

Coming soon- YFZ 450 Pro-Pegs, CRF 450 rear master cylinder, braided lines, IMS 5.0 gallon tank, black plastic and seat cover, powdercoated frame and swingarm, HPR engine kit, Scott's Stainless oil filter, radiator shrouds, and much more.

#77 is offline My DS will live again...

Christmas list: pile of dirt!

Just guess what I am asking for when Christmas comes around!
    Yup, a big ole dump truck load of dirt. I just devised an excellent track plan and I need to get a pic up of it. I will update you later.
    Later, 77.
    2001 DS 650- Diamond G racing steering stem, Longhorn bars, Armadillo a-arms, HMF exhaust, jet kit, Trail Tech computer, and some other stuff.

Coming soon- YFZ 450 Pro-Pegs, CRF 450 rear master cylinder, braided lines, IMS 5.0 gallon tank, black plastic and seat cover, powdercoated frame and swingarm, HPR engine kit, Scott's Stainless oil filter, radiator shrouds, and much more.

yea

yea I use my tractor for pulling logs around and i hook a trailor to it and ill fill it up with mud and use the mud for makeing jumps and stuff.
    my web site
    http://www.myatvs.homestead.com