Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some freestyle quads in Philly??????

Some freestyle quads in Philly??????

http://www.comcast-spectacor.com/sports/events/39.asp

I have been there a few times to see bikes, but it also says there are going to be quads!!!!

im looking into it, doesnt sound like a legit show though. i'll keep you updated.
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

i dont want to sound like an arse or step on anybody's toes but just because somebody says there having some atv's for freestyle doesnt mean its gonna be the bomb squad. im sure there is plenty of talent out there for people to take interest in. so just because some body advertises for some quadfmx doesnt mean it has to be the bomb squad. just my 2 cents
    I Free Ride ATV'S
    Fugative Quader

But all clear channel quad fmx events go through us. This is advertised as a clear channel event but they've never heard of it. Thats why im looking into seeing what acutally is going on here cheif
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

damn i keep using dan's account...

pretty much what im trying to say up there is if there is any quad fmx events in the US you can pretty much guarentee i'll be there. the "bombsquad" is our freestyle team for events and shows. that doesnt mean its going to be an hbomb films event if we're there. im just sayin if there is going to be an advertised qfmx event we're going to try to be there. i dont care if they have 20 guys lined up for the event, if theres a chance to qualify to get in i'll be there cause thats what i do. there isnt anything saying that we cant dominate the sport, cause thats pretty much what we're tryin to do. hence the team, nothing illegal about that. haha understand what im sayin here?

Originally posted by Wired

there isnt anything saying that we cant dominate the sport, cause thats pretty much what we're tryin to do. hence the team, nothing illegal about that.

wow, thanks for that little "insight"......

the other day i got my new issue of atvsport and saw the full page huevos6 add in there with you on it. it was really cool to see that becuase ive seen you posting, and talked with you since the day you came here. suddenly you took off, became an awesome freestyler, i give you credit, your one of the best, but that gives you no reason to be an @$$ to the people that helped you get where you stand today.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

cool thanks for the insight jon. didnt know all the clear channel events went through you guys
    I Free Ride ATV'S
    Fugative Quader

I would appreciate it if you kept me posted on whats going on with this show, I reallt don't wanna travel 1.5 hours to see FMX, if it's not going ot be quads....I have seen these guys 4 or 5 times, there cool and all, but i wanna see some quads...Thanks, J.C.

what did i say that makes me sound like an ***? not sure i understand that quote from you? you dont show up to a race to finish 2nd do you? or do you enter a race season thinking 2nd in the championship will do just fine.

the reason clear channel events go through h-bomb is because of sean sermini. he has worked with clear channel for the last 3 years putting on monster jam events, and because of him they are giving quad fmx a second chance. quads actually did do all the ifma events a few years ago but because bikes took off so quickly leaving the guys on quads behind crowds didnt take quads seriously thus clear channel dropping qfmx. now that we're getting on the right track and actually busting out clear channel is interested in getting quad fmx back with the bikes and possibly get our own series. pretty much why the bomb squad was created in the first place, to get the respect of others and show people we're not back woods hill billys' (no pun intended)

Originally posted by Wired
    what did i say that makes me sound like an ***? not sure i understand that quote from you? you dont show up to a race to finish 2nd do you? or do you enter a race season thinking 2nd in the championship will do just fine.

i never said it was wrong to win, but it is wrong to be cocky. you sounded like a quad style hitler there. makes it seem like all you care about is the bombsquad and none of the other people that mostly make up this sport.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast