Thread: Dunes in jersey

Dunes in jersey

Are there ne dunes in NJ I go to some place its like clay pits in Old Bridge I get there from monroe by crossing the river its illegal but its fun
    2001 250ex
    DG Nerf Bars
    Answer Bark Busters

Hopefully a 400ex soon

i grew up in old bridge, that place USED to have tons of trails now they built houses and have park rangers patrolling the areas. $hit yea there is sand in NJ

Wicked
    Last edited by Ham Sandwich; 02-15-2002 at 12:03 AM.

where is this place......i know monroe like the back of my hand....and oldbridge isnt that big....general directions would be great.....i ride with a few cops...and lawyers (we are white collar riders....LOL) so i am not worried about the law. we ride all over those few towns...
    nothing

Talking

White collar riders LOL , tell your OBPD tools to stop the ecstasy flowing in,drunk drivers,the russian mafia and quit worrying about some riders enjoying our land. what a bunch of overpaid queens.Also you say you ride with cops and attorneys meaning you are neither so get off there coat tails i have plenty of get out of jail cards in my wallet and no ones impressed thats' why we have been riding all those places for years with no troubles.

later:grr
    p.s. get there with these Directions

Last edited by Ham Sandwich; 02-15-2002 at 12:01 AM.

do u no the fernhead woods???
    2001 250ex
    DG Nerf Bars
    Answer Bark Busters

Hopefully a 400ex soon

I do ride their coat tails....and for that I give them free investment advice...since they are overpaid from the start I might as well help them plan for their future before they blow it on booze and women.....LOL (it is my get out of jail free card or as they put it ...act like a fool and not worry about going to jail associates)

I am not sure about the fernhead woods? I know locations by landmarks.
    nothing

the waterfall then across that is the straight away to the pits but u gotta cross at a place down the creek cuz the waterfall is like 20ft deep
    2001 250ex
    DG Nerf Bars
    Answer Bark Busters

Hopefully a 400ex soon