Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 400mxracing?

First i have not recieved my money order back , i got i pm from him just saying that he sold the rims and tires and he would send me my money order back. I will believe it when i see it . This has been going on for almost 3 weeks and now he is just going to make everything cool. Yea! He is definatly up to something ! WHy did he tell 2 different people to send money orders out and i know he got mine within a day or 2 he lives in PA and i am in Md he probably got it the very next day! Wht did it take him 2 weeks to finally answer 1 of my 20 emails and pm's to finally just say Oh i sold the rims, When i was the one he sold them to! Just a word for the wise dont deal ! Thanks Tony

well hopefully he will take the money he got from the parts and get some hooked on phonics .
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

AMEN! atvmxrider

400mxracing sent me the tracking # this evening and fast440 sent me a pm stating that he has recieved his money order. fmf400ex is the only one that i havent heard from so far but im sure that he has or will have his tracking # soon.

i will post again as soon as i get the parts and confirm they are in the condition he described, but im pretty sure that nothing else will be a problem. the main problem of this transaction was the lack of comminication on the sellers part.

at this point the only negative i can say is the communication part as like i said i havent recieved the parts and confirmed the qaulity but i dont think that will be a problem. the only advice i can give is that commincation is crucial in a biuness deal in order to avoid problems like this that can quickly form into what we have witnessed, this could have all been cleared up with a simple email or a pm. i understand how life can be very busy and time consuming but in order to keep a good reputation in a world where a bad reputation can ruin future buisness deals it is always beneficial to communicate at least a simple email.
    <><

ok im going to remain as civil as i can. i have recieved the rims and tires today. that is the only good thing i can say.

400mxracing in your original thread you stated that the rims and tires had never been used never taken out of the box, in fact you said you hadnt even opened them. if you want i can quote your words from the original thread.

you are a flat out liar, from the momment this entire ordeal started you have lied.

these rims have neen used and i would have to say by the looks used alot. they have been mounted on your quad because the back side of the rims have rust from where they have been mounted. there is dirt all over the tires, and scratches on the beadlock ring. and one of the tires is flat ( i havent yet rried to pump it up to see if it will hold air)

the only reason im keeping them is i dont feel like going through the trouble of trying to get my money back because im sure that it would be just like the trouble all of us had to ge through in the first place.

i dont like doing this but im going to say that in my opinion i suggest anyone in the future that decides to buy from you do so very carefully. that they are taking a big risk, i wont ever buy another thing you have for sale and wont believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

that was the reason you said you didnt want to take them out of the box to get pictures is because people would know you where lieing about the condition of the rims.

in my advice you should take the money i sent you and invest in some books on ethics, morals, and how to stop being a compulsive liar.
    <><

Does anybody know how old this guy is?
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

brand new

I specifically asked him if they were BRAND NEW NEVER USED in am email and he said YES Sorry you got SCREWED

well i got my headlight covers today and they certainly were not in the condition he said they were. I mean they weren't cracked, broken or damaged. They are actually in very good shape. But they are extremely faded like half of each one is almost clear there is hardly any red around the outsides that he never told me about. Glad you finally got ur stuff mouse, but sorry to hear about how he lied about the condition. Hopefully this will not happen in the future again. I have bought quite a few things thru this site and this is the first time I have had to deal with somebody like this. And you were absolutely 100% correct mouse on communication between seller and buyer is the key to a good sales and a good reputation!
    For any and all of your supplement needs visit..http://www.planetarynutrition.com/?Click=7517

Construction has begun on C-4 Motorsports, and should be up and running by next summer!!!!

if he does come back it will probably be under a diferent name. easier to hide that way.
    <><

hats true, but who knows????
    For any and all of your supplement needs visit..http://www.planetarynutrition.com/?Click=7517

Construction has begun on C-4 Motorsports, and should be up and running by next summer!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234