Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 400mxracing?

Everyone or almost everyone I heard of that gets ripped off by people are from PA. I got ripped on a set of nerfs and a K@n filter from a town called "Wilbeton PA"... guys name was Steve Casey. We've got to put a stop to people getting ripped off.
    '06 450ER
    '93 300ex

I have attempted to contact the seller and I have recorded his IP Addresses to provide to the authorities if required. Also, I banned his account.

I have found that the person is located in PA?

Please send me the address of the person you sent the money too.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Ok I pmed you all of the info that I had. Hey mouse what is this guys e-mail address so I can e-mail the heck out of him until I get a reply?
    For any and all of your supplement needs visit..http://www.planetarynutrition.com/?Click=7517

Construction has begun on C-4 Motorsports, and should be up and running by next summer!!!!

its on the 2nd page of the link i posted a few posts ago

hes on aol messanger right now
    <><

Ok thanks a lot man time to have some fun with this guy Oh hey did you get my pm also?
    For any and all of your supplement needs visit..http://www.planetarynutrition.com/?Click=7517

Construction has begun on C-4 Motorsports, and should be up and running by next summer!!!!

ok i just talked with him on aol messanger and he says the he has sent fast440 his money back and should have recieved it today, he has sent me the beadlocks and tires and is supposed to be sending me tonight, he jumped off before i could ask him about your stuff fmf, i will post again as soon as i know more
    <><

ok thanks a lot for the update mouse. i am glad to hear that fast is getting his money back and that you are getting your tires, and thanks for trying to ask him about me. But if you see him on again ask if you could please. Oh by the way i e-mailed him and said i will be contacting his local authorities if i did not receive my product or money by wensday. So thanks again for the update and let me know if you find anything else out.

dlf agf: hey
    dllf agf: this is mouse from EX Riders
    dlf agf: me and fast 440, who apparently also bought the set of beadlocks and tires, both want our money back
    Big man 1391: i sent da tires out man they will b there tues
    Big man 1391: i sent his money order bac he got it today in da mail man
    dlf agf: according to him, he tells me he did not
    Big man 1391: well i fedex it yesterday so he gettin it today or monday
    dlf agf: because he just posted on EX rides this morning stating that he has not recieved tires and wants his money back
    dlf agf: so you sent beadlocks and tires???
    Big man 1391: yes
    dlf agf: i want a tracking number
    Big man 1391: ok let me get it ok
    dlf agf: i need it within the next five min
    Big man 1391: h/o let me call my wife its in her truck
    Big man 1391: i need to sign off ill b on in liek 5 min ok
    dlf agf: wait
    Big man 1391: yes?
    dlf agf: i highly suggest you get on EX riders and talk to Harlem, because you acct has been blocked and there are three people, including me talking about why we haven't recieved parts or money

Thats where he sighned off
    <><

thanks for posting that conversation mouse. now maybe we have a chance of getting our stuff back.well i have to go lift for a little bit. I will be back in around 30-45 minutes. please let me know if you here anything more.thanks

i just figured out something in the original thread where he was selling the stuff he was selling his quad and stuff to pay for his car that he got from his parents but in the aol conversation he said he had to call his wife the the tracking # was in her truck. seems weird hes married but parents buying him a car?????
    <><

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast