Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: snow

snow

hey im getting snow tomarro and im so excited this will be my first snow ride on an atv what kind of things r really fun that u guys/gals do in the snow
    modded out blaster

hey man i think were geting snow tomaorw too!
    fun things to do are snow drags. go to the drivethrew on ur quad dounuts , 360s, pulling people on selds. hill climbin all that good stuff
    MaTT
    300ex
    white 400ex maier/coustom lengthed works /250R arms painted black,20 inch kenda KlAws, hmf slip on, uni air filter, ac nerfs, renthal fat bars, kenda front mxs , pro design kill switch, coustom skidplates >>> engine work or a new quad
    >xR- 50-joker bar kit, k&n, FmF POWer cORE 2 WElded on to strock header >PINEY POWER
    aim- mx300exshift

yeh i cant wait its gona be fun
    modded out blaster

ahhh the feeling of riding through the roads with nobody passing you is a good one

haha no offence to cops but they got chance on us in the snow especially wen the road isnt plowed... hehe
    modded out blaster

The best part of the snow is to get a few guy and build some huge jumps, ride snowmobiles over them a million times and get the quads out and do some freestyle. If i like the jumps, i take measurements and build them out fo dirt in the summer.
    04' YFZ 450
    06' LTR 450
    03' Z400
    01' 406EX- R.I.P
    97' MXZ 583
    02' mxzx 600
    District 34, #450
    Aim: Hippiekicker 250

rode in snow today with my 400, other then messing up my yard and getting a little snow mud all over my fourwheeler it was really fun..i think i need to put my other tires on in snow next time my turf tamers are nearly gone and they were spinning ALOT but it was fun.
    99 400ex, Graydon Proline Silencer/Headpipe, Jet kit, Turf Tamers on back, Holeshots in front, K&N Air Fillter, Moose Handlebars, DG Nerf Bars. 416 on the way

k l i was thinking of making the snow banks from the plows into jumps
    modded out blaster

I took my 400 out in the snow today too. It did ok in the low spots but got stuck in the deep snow everytime. Then I took my 250ex out and it went through all snow no matter how deep. Im wondering if its the taller tires that has the advantage. Or maybe its the fact that the 250ex is lower power and high torque, the 400 is just so powerful, you tap the gas and it spins them!

uh yeh me to it sucks with tha stock tires in the deep stuff im gettin 20 inches of snow mad fun on the streets no cars out there, doin 5th gear into a corner on the rode n slidins mad fun the deep snow on the grass tho i get stuck alot of jus spin n go like 1 mph i need paddleS!
    modded out blaster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast