Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New 'vette C6!!! Spy photo

New 'vette C6!!! Spy photo

Well, here she is...

STRONG rumors are floating around that the base motor will have over 400 HP (about what the C5 Z06 has) and the C6 Z06 (released later) could have 500+hp. New 6.4L LS7 powerplant. Way to go chevy!!! BTW, if you notice early Viper influence, that would be due to one of the designers of the Viper is now working for team bowtie...

take note of the crossed drilled rotors and the lack of pop up lights. Somethin tells me that chevy has geared up for the GT40 release.

good picture showing the front (just the shell)
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Cool

Damn, that's fine! GM did a better job with that than the new GTO...

that car will fold in hald at a 40mph crash wont it? i heard vettes are very flimsy

Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
    that car will fold in hald at a 40mph crash wont it? i heard vettes are very flimsy

*sigh* the car has not even been released yet... there's something called "safety DOT" standards that apply to ALL cars in the US.
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Cool

Originally posted by js52589
    Id kinda be torn on how I wanted the styling to be, between keeping it conservative with such a classic car, and keeping it fresh and new looking, either way it looks great should be fun times in a few decades looking back when these are classic cars
    In a few decades, I'll be... collecting social security... if there's any left... or dead...

i was kind of talking about all the vettes...i know all about the saftey standards & BS but I hgeard the barely meet them. maybe I have heard wrong or whatever...

Cool

Hmmm... Raptors fall apart... Grizzlies fall apart... the new Corvette will fall apart...

As always one of the best looking cars, but still the same old ugly rear end. Please fix that rearend! That is my only complaint.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
    Hmmm... Raptors fall apart... Grizzlies fall apart... the new Corvette will fall apart...
    when did i say grizzlies fall apart?????...I said they werent the best utility quad IMO i do believe

i know im biased with yamaha so i shouldnt probably make any more comments about them b/c Iwill never say anything nice about them b/c im ignorant...i admit it

when did i say grizzlies fall apart?????...I said they werent the best utility quad IMO i do believe

i know im biased with yamaha so i shouldnt probably make any more comments about them b/c Iwill never say anything nice about them b/c im ignorant...i admit it

could you please leave this thread on topic. LTandRaptor was just making a point of how negative you can be. If you dont have anything intelligent to say, please keep it to yourself. This thread is about the release of a new version of the vette. Not the old ones or anything else for that matter. Thank you.
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast