Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More snow riding, this time with the GF

Talking More snow riding, this time with the GF

Oh how I love the snow. I think we got about 6" the other night. I went out yesterday after work so it was dark already, my dual 55w lights do a good job, but the stator doesn't like the extra juice, they dim while it idles and doesn't like to start if they are on

Anyway, I love going to the top of 3rd and then doing a long powerslide drift 360! My gf stopped by after work and I let her ride and she was doing all kinda doughnuts, then I told her to jump on the back and we went around the yard together on it, the extra weight made it harder to slide, but I still got some good drifts in. It was so much more fun than the 2" we got last time, the only thing I regret was not making a jump when I had the plow still attached to the jeep
    Mike L.
    http://www.turbocarz.com/offroad
    '92 TRX250X / '85 KX125

Snow is great untill it melts.

Quadkid-you spelt melt wrong there chief.

I can't believe you got 6 inches. I only got 2 and it is pretty much gone by the second time you ride over it. I had my dad make some jumps with his plow and a landing too. I had them going downhill so i was pretty high up. I pulled my brother around on a saucer and kept going around a really big tree until he was going really fast then i stopped and he slid off the saucer and slid for 20 feet or more.

haha that's a good idea, I forgot about towing a sled or snow tube, I'm going to have to do that, hopefully the snow will last until the weekend and I can ride in the light.
    Mike L.
    http://www.turbocarz.com/offroad
    '92 TRX250X / '85 KX125

Thumbs up

man u are lucky. i live in wisconsin and we got a foot of snow then that all melted due to 60 degree weather. then we got 2" and that all melted today. kind of wierd for january!
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

if your going to try a saucer you have to find a good one. Last year i broke 8 of them. This year i got a real heavy duty one and it should last for the whole winter. I want to try a metal garbage can lid so it makes sparks on the road. I don't know why my brother still agrees to let me pull him around because i give him a good thrashing every time.

We got snow last weekend but it all melted today b/c it got up to 60* in January, thats really wierd for round here.
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    when i woke up today there was over a foot... right now theres 0... we all are goin riding here soon... hittin the track hard its gonna be great....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

-update on the saucer- . I used it again to pull him around .so I only used it twice and it cracked. I'm going to find a metal one so it bends instead of cracking. Garbage can lids aren't thick enough. Also last year he pulled me on the road on one of those fake snowboards that are plastic. I recommend not trying this because you fall so much. My whole body was bruised afterwards. I think next time it snows i will try a garbage can with a hole in the bottom so it spins in the turns.

Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast