Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glamis...Easter...Ride with Us!

Glamis...Easter...Ride with Us!

The SoCalQuad Crew is gearing up for our last big trip of the duning season. If anyone here is interested in riding and partying with us, shoot me an email @ chris@socalquads.com or simply reply to this thread.

Happy Duning, Chris:devil
    Attached Images Attached Images

most likely, you can count my household in. Just got done burnin up my ex in Glamis during the clean-up, so I'll have it back together long before then! Never done easter there before though, its not near as insane as thanksgiving is it? I'll never go thankgiving there again, but the rest of the year, I just need a slight nudge and I'm on my way!

Yeah, I missed the clean-up this year, My quad has been apart since the new year. Unfortunetly it will not be back together until after the presidents day weekend. Easter is way more tame than T-giving. It is really my favorite weekend of the season.

www.socalquads.com

Chris:devil

i'll be down there with my friends.
    Trx250ex

I am there. Keep us updated. Going to Ocotillo Wells for Presidents Day. Come on out, Look for a bunch of Firemen having FUN!!!
    Later,
    Chip
    2001 400EX, WB R-4 pipe, K&N filter and jet kit, Oury grips, Precision Concepts tuned shocks, Pro Designs deadman, and always LOOKING for ideas!!!

Bump

im goin presidents day and easter, ill try and keep and eye out
    60rwhp monsta!!!!!

note: not just a plain sparks 465

mods : je 92mm piston 13:1 comp modded by sparks ,sparks custom sleeve *not stroked* ,hot rod , fcr 39 carb with alcohol,titanium retainers, valves, sparks cam, ported and polished with a flow meter, lrd big bore exhaust ,sparks heavy duty cam chain, trued and welded crank (shaved down incase i decide to stroke to well over 500cc ), lightned flywheel, hardened rockers , hinson clutch crap,kevlar disks,motors been polished. i have other engine stuff as well and the frame is floresent yellow with majer racin plastic custom painted midnight blue, battery was moved to front , street tires *grooved* ,18in turf tamers, dg alloy nerfs,cascade block off, no front brakes,one custom head light , i owned 2 other kits a 416, and a 440 the 440 snapped a rod in half, and came out the case causin me to buy new cases.....not bad for bein 17

-banshee
    -1989 250r with a cr500

Cool keep me posted

gonna try to be there... tell me where. I just moved to Brawley, next door to Glamis, so I need some new riding buddies!

Duneflyer

400ex

race series webcam
    titanium valve springs
    mild polish and port job
    38 mm Lectron carb
    pro flo kit with K&N filter
    DG nerf bars
    PRM 6-pack rack
    Big Gun race series full exhaust
    ITP holeshots rear tires
    coming soon: GNCC 416 kit from Curtis sparks racing

A friend and I are coming down from Alaska for the Easter holiday, would be cool to hook up with some locals....we are making our first trip to Glamis and can't wait. The only downfall is that we are renting quads down there, so I will be on a stock 400EX, but am bringing my shocks and 14t front sprocket......We are probably going to be in our motorhome at one of the washes, let me know if there is a better place to meet or camp.........thanks, JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

I'm glad to see so many people stepping up to our invitation! WOW Alaska! We will give you guys the grand tour! Duneflyer...Dude, you just moved next to HEAVEN! I would move out there if I could find work and it did not get so hot in the summer. If I can get enough people to commit I will do a Dinner for all of us one night.

Hey Jim, You will not need a 14 tooth sprocket, they only kill your top speed in the sand.

Chris:devil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast