Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions

Opinions

OK.....this is what i got to say about opinions....AN OPINION IS LIKE AN ARSEWHOLE....EVERYBODY HAS ONE....BUT EVERYBODYS IS DIFFERNT....relating that to the yfz 450 and 450r.....its like somebody said b4....true honda riders will get the 450r...and true yamaha riders will buy the yfz 450....but those who dont have confidence in their "brand" will get the opposite....like few honda riders gettin the yfz 450.....and few yamaha riders buying the 450r....i kno for me im going to stick with the wings....
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

This trx450R stuff is all a rumor. I can't believe you guys are still falling for it...:rolleyes2

Originally posted by Rico
    This trx450R stuff is all a rumor. I can't believe you guys are still falling for it...:rolleyes2
    I'm not sure where you are getting your info my friend but I have riden it on several occasions, so it is legit.

However, it's not as good as everyone is hyping. There are significant problems with it.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

You have ridden it? are you saying that you have tested the 450R? i agree everything is a rumor or gossip, but i still want some test on the bike before i buy it. i will always ride a honda. if i have to wait a year then i will. i got a 400ex now and i can ride it for another year if i want too, but i hate to wait so i am sure i will go put my money down on one around christmas or a little bit after that.
    2004 Honda 450R: Decked Out!

AIM Handle: MyHonda450R

Yahoo Handle: bigz_71

rotflmao
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by bigz-71
    You have ridden it? are you saying that you have tested the 450R? i agree everything is a rumor or gossip, but i still want some test on the bike before i buy it. i will always ride a honda. if i have to wait a year then i will. i got a 400ex now and i can ride it for another year if i want too, but i hate to wait so i am sure i will go put my money down on one around christmas or a little bit after that.
    Yes, I work for Honda and they occasionally let me ride some of the bikes. I give them a more of a novice opinion on how the quad will work for the more average joe.

That's is why I'm saying there is going to be some problems.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

yeah yeah...thats the ticket
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Doibugyou2, yes you bug the shiz out of me. what are the problems you talkin about. I think your full of it, I take this shiz seriously and why would Honda pick you, thats a joke

Originally posted by dirtriderex
    Doibugyou2, yes you bug the shiz out of me. what are the problems you talkin about. I think your full of it, I take this shiz seriously and why would Honda pick you, thats a joke
    Thank you captain ovious!!

ROFLMAO @ dirtriderex
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast