Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few new stuntin pics

A few new stuntin pics

my boy steve gona post them up for me
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

Heres the pics!

thanks and for anyone who lives under a rock or somthin, lol, im not sittin still im goin almost 3rd gear pinned
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

Nice photos

so emmm your running besides the bike? but good picture any how
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

its call skitchin i know you seen street bikes do it before?? im not runnin in just standin and slidin across the road

how do ur feet not get dragged underneath you?

ive tried it a few times, you just use regular tennis shoes? im afraid ill eat the pavement.

i gots some special shoes with like 1/4 in teflon on the bottom ill try to get soem pics

cool, i was wondering why it was so hard, hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast